Skip navigation

Front seat foam

Back to the top
Does anyone know anybody that does the front seat foam for a 89 clipper part no 191 881 375 D.
I have found 1 on ebay for £85 inc postage from Germany.
Just wondered if there was a company over here that does them.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Not sure which type of foam that is but vw heritage sell this type with the separate 3 pieces for the base of the front seat.
https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/golf-cabriolet/mk1-cabrio-interior/seat-covers-seat-belts/?startRow=1&startPage=1&maxDisplayRows=15&dcCfcSortSelect=PopularitySort|asc&dcCfcBrandFilter=excluded&dcCfcOriginFilter=excluded&dcCfcPriceFilterLow=excluded&dcCfcPriceFilterHigh=excluded&searchText=&classicSearchText=&classicSearchType=

Or from here.
http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw-golf/model-134/seats/

I bought a set of seat 1988 Mk2 golf Gti for peanuts, and are using the front passenger seat to replace mine.
Just spotted the part number on mine…
Yours is same as mine.

The problem being is Mk2 golf are getting hard to find????

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top
Yeah been looking everywhere for them. The problem with the vw heritage and newton product is that they're not the hole unit. Where as i need all the foam.
Might just have to but the bulit.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
yes the mk2 gti seats are the same from 84-89. 90spec differ so watch out for that!

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Think i might just have to buy a new one. All i need is the foam. Dont really want to buy a full set of seats as they will jusy sit in the garage. With the wife nagging away at me. Haha

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Try WERK34 in Germany, they produce their own remoulds of the foam. I got a new base for my drivers seat from them.
Andy

Back to the top
Cheers Andy just ordered one from Germany £85. It needs doing.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.