Skip navigation

Stanford Hall - Club stand

Back to the top

Comment: #events_6

Does it have to show car quality on the stand or would my 'not perfect' Sportline be ok ?

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

P0jy said

Does it have to show car quality on the stand or would my 'not perfect' Sportline be ok ?

Hi, As long as you are a paid member, your car is very welcome on the stand, it doesn't have to be a show car :)
The stand is full at the moment, but I have reserve list if you would like to see if a place becomes available. Cheers  Anna.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

P0jy said

Hi, As long as you are a paid member, your car is very welcome on the stand, it doesn't have to be a show car :)
The stand is full at the moment, but I have reserve list if you would like to see if a place becomes available. Cheers  Anna.

Hi Anna

Ok, I wouldn't mind going on the reserve list…

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
Even if the stand is full everyone is welcome to come along and join us, they would just have to park thier car in the normal visitors car park i guess, and then can come and sit with everyone else by the stand

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

Stanford Hall

Hi Anna , my address is ;(address deleted).

Last edit: by CabrioAnna

Back to the top

stanford hall

Is there an auto jumble at Stanford hall?

Back to the top

Stanford Hall

Yes there is a very good auto jumble mainly air cooled parts but have a shift around !

Back to the top
Sadly I can't make it to Stanford hall
Shift work  :P
Please take lots of pics :thumbs:

Back to the top

Nige28 said

Hi Anna , my address is (address deleted)

Thanks Nigel, will be posted this week :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

Cambridge shire vw ?

1benh said

Hi I've never been to a meet before, just acquired a Mk1 golf, and wondered where I can find out more details of up and coming events?
Thanks

Back to the top

oops

Sorry I meant to say I'll come but is there anyone from Cambridge going up as I don't really know the way ?

Back to the top
Going from Stotfold on A1 , could meet you at St Neots junction on A1 then follow me to show .

Back to the top

Stanford hall

Could meet half way on a1

Back to the top

sound like a trek

I would say yeah sure, but I now think I'll be coming up from Norfolk, so I there anyone from near downham marketish way going ?

Back to the top

Stanford Hall

Hi Anna, Ginner said there were some extra places available now. If that's the case can you put me and NikNaks down for a spot, 1 car.

Back to the top

auto jumble!!

Will be doing auto jumble.....loads of mk1 spares!!!

Back to the top

stanford hall

got mine woohoo

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
What time is the meet at elms pub before show ?

Back to the top
Ok, proposing to Meet at The Elms 8.15am for those wishing to convoy in together.

Those of you travelling a long way and don't want to meet that early, if you can be on the stand for 9-30-10.00am that would be great, any later and traffic will be really bad getting in.

Club stand entry is via South Kilworth Gate as stated on the club pass when you get it.

We can leave the stand after 4pm and must be gone by 7.30pm!

The Elms - map

Banner

Back to the top
I might come to this, shame i didnt see it as i would have liked to be on the stand. Nevermind  :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.
Control functions: