Skip navigation

OLD - Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria, 'SEASON 1 to 3' 2013-2016.

Back to the top

MK1's for sale in Austria.

Evening all £2115  for me please. :thumbs:

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top

Guess the price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria 'Season 3' is underway!

golfman16 said

Who was it mentioned about dancing on tables till 4am last week,I met the milkman @ 6.am this morning ohhhhh my head today and could someone explain why it's always good at the time ??
Another nice wee find this week Mike but alasĀ I think I'll just ly in this dark room a while longer before having a stab at the price of this one

That would of been me mate! I've met the milk man a few times as well haha. And yeah I'm feeling a bit fragile today, think I'll save my guess for when I'm about to think straight! Started drinking at 6pm Friday and stopped at 2am Sunday, and zero hours sleep between, I must remind myself I'm 30 at some point haha

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top

36thCrazyFist said

golfman16 said

Who was it mentioned about dancing on tables till 4am last week,I met the milkman @ 6.am this morning ohhhhh my head today and could someone explain why it's always good at the time ??
Another nice wee find this week Mike but alasĀ I think I'll just ly in this dark room a while longer before having a stab at the price of this one

That would of been me mate! I've met the milk man a few times as well haha. And yeah I'm feeling a bit fragile today, think I'll save my guess for when I'm about to think straight! Started drinking at 6pm Friday and stopped at 2am Sunday, and zero hours sleep between, I must remind myself I'm 30 at some point haha

:lol :lol: : I wish I was 30  :offtopic:
Note to self your nearly 50 golfman16 :lol:  

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
I'm going with £1150

lhasa green 83 gti tintop MOT passed Aug '14 after nearly 12 years!
Audi A6 3.0 tdi Avant Quattro Le Mans 305bhp 

Back to the top
I'll try a bit harder this week. my guess would be 1600 GBP

Back to the top
 O_opoor little car.. 980£ to round up to £1000 for charity ĺotto ticket to repair..20£ of lucky dips 

On the drive
T25 Diesel…sameoldblueshi£ (currently under resto)
Rocco gt2….1990 secret 2…(currently under resto)
Mk4 99 1.8t indigo blue Gti with 43k miles
Caster 93 clipper JH Green cabby
Snowy 91 GTi White cabby( sat waiting for inspiration)
Myvalver 89 GTi Grey mk2 16v
Yuppy Flu 91 GTi Flash Red Sportline

Golf mk1 owner's club on Spotify

Mk1 golf owners club playlist: Golf mk1 owner's club playlist - YouTube

Back to the top
I will go high £3570 it is a 77 and they don't grow on trees  :thumbs:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

I will go high £3570 it is a 77 and they don't grow on trees  :thumbs:

I've seen one or two left in gardens with trees growing through them though!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
£1560

X
Thanks

Kirsty "Percy" 

1988 Clipper called Ruby

www.boogiewookie.com

Back to the top
Right ladies and gents, now I've had a chance to get my head sorted (kinda) I went all the way back through the original guesses and guess what…. nothing has changed, I marked all the guesses down correctly, so table is as it stands..

You really made me doubt myself though, Mike can we have a yellow card for golfman16 for arguing with the 4th official? :thumbs:And back to another comment from Goly

Yes my friend, and if the wife beats me in this competition then I guess I will just have to post a picture of me wearing one so if I were you I would be praying that I am on top of her all season because me in a dress is not a pretty picture  :P
You better start working on that beach bod mate, because you were £3029 out, and MrsGoly was only £372!

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
So I think I'm finally ready to commit to a guess Ā£2360 :)

Banner

Back to the top
Ahhhh 36thcrazyfist I think a yellow is abit harsh on this occasion as Hairyarse has said this was a genuine error and there was no malice intended and after the weekend I've had a yellow card is all I need golf Cabrio 
 :offtopic:
I have the utmost respect for all officials of the game :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
think am going to go for £1450 on this one please bob.

it does look a little rotton from the photos. looks like its a bit critial in the scuttle but the photos arent to clear. does however look original haha

Back to the top

golfman16 said

Ahhhh 36thcrazyfist I think a yellow is abit harsh on this occasion as Hairyarse has said this was a genuine error and there was no malice intended and after the weekend I've had a yellow card is all I need golf Cabrio 

Well I think you've been chastised enough you utter creep!  :lol:
So no yellow card this time!    :thumbs:  ;)

Back to the top

easternkris said

think am going to go for £1450 on this one please bob.

it does look a little rotton from the photos. looks like its a bit critial in the scuttle but the photos arent to clear. does however look original haha

Well I've spent plenty of time looking at these photos and apart from the damage top right front wing I just think it's an old phone camera. 
These old devices have major problems with red especially when they use the tiny flash. 

So my personal opinion is this car is solid and straight but that means nothing to the seller!  ;)

Back to the top
the headlining looks stained in the colour of rust.  good job the car is red or else the rust on the body work would show up more  :lol:

Back to the top
the headlining looks stained in the colour of rust.  good job the car is red or else the rust on the body work would show up more  :lol:

Back to the top

easternkris said

What you thought it was that important you had to post it twice!  O_o :lol:   :thumbs:

Back to the top

Golf Cabrio said

golfman16 said

Chastisement 
Accepted but I take offence at being labelled a "CREEP" I think a more suitable label could have been use :offtopic: ,Is there a higher authority this can be taken up with ……..

Back to the top

golfman16 said

Golf Cabrio said

golfman16 said

Chastisement 
Accepted but I take offence at being labelled a "CREEP" I think a more suitable label could have been use :offtopic: ,Is there a higher authority this can be taken up with ……..

Yes mate there are two,  me or the Ref!   ;)  :lol:

Well let's be honest we've not had anyone else to pick on so far this season but trust me that can change so fast!  ;)   :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.