Skip navigation

The 2013 Gathering Venue and Dates

Back to the top

The 2013 Gathering Venue and Dates

I'll be there this time even if I have to push the damn thing there!

Fuel economy…..Pah!

Back to the top
Midlands area location please ? !!!

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Location for what Daz  ?? Tents ????????

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Oh yes there will be!!!  :roll:

Back to the top
We are considering having the tents round the perimeter of the grassed area with one large gathering square in the middle. That way it willhelp those new people mix and meet folk and it wil encourage theregions to mix more.

We appreciate that you can lea a horse to water but you can't make it drink! The area will be there so if people don't use it then the mix won't be a success.

Back to the top

Dano said

We are considering having the tents round the perimeter of the grassed area with one large gathering square in the middle. That way it willhelp those new people mix and meet folk and it wil encourage theregions to mix more.

We appreciate that you can lea a horse to water but you can't make it drink! The area will be there so if people don't use it then the mix won't be a success.

This sounds like a good idea as the one person who I know who went to the AGM said it was very clique and hard to meet people ???

It won't bother me as I will just talk to myself :-)

Back to the top
So are you making this one then Chris ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
This will b my 1st time and cant wait .  The brother in law has a 63 beetle. is it just mk1s only. ?

Back to the top

mk1cabnel said

This will b my 1st time and cant wait .  The brother in law has a 63 beetle. is it just mk1s only. ?

Everyone is welcome no matter what they drive.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Dave

Yes I have moved my holiday to August and plan to come down with my wife and boys for the weekend.

Also started asking the Scots lads to see if anyone is interested and hopefully I will get 3 or 4.

Chris

Back to the top
Can he bring his beetle ?

Back to the top

mk1cabnel said

Can he bring his beetle ?

Course he can ! Any probs I said so lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
All the guys who are thinking if bringing other types of VAG they are more than welcome as are first timers you will all be made very welcome indeed.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Hoping to have my MK1 on the road by then. Planning to make it my first meeting as a new member. Be gentle with me  :redfaced:  :redfaced:

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Hoping to have my MK1 on the road by then. Planning to make it my first meeting as a new member. Be gentle with me  :redfaced:  :redfaced:

You and me both Mate.

The way I'm going, I'm going to need to circle the wagons but I've only got one!
Look for me, I should be parked somewhere near the pile of horse pooh from the race course.

But it would be great to meet up with first timers like myself!

Mike.  :D

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Dave

Yes I have moved my holiday to August and plan to come down with my wife and boys for the weekend.

Also started asking the Scots lads to see if anyone is interested and hopefully I will get 3 or 4.

Chris

Hey chris that's great if you make it down to the agm 2013. It's a great weekend. Good fun on the drive out and great to put names to faces. Might even get another mini Sportline meet again.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Massbad69 said

Dave

Chris

Hey chris that's great if you make it down to the agm 2013. It's a great weekend. Good fun on the drive out and great to put names to faces. Might even get another mini Sportline meet again.

Hugh unless something untoward cones along, I will be there and it will be great meeting people outside the Scottish region.

Back to the top
Chris

Finally going to meet you :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I should be able to come this year...

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
We'll be there and can do the full weekend! Yay!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.