Skip navigation

Does anyone have a old orginal vin plate??

Back to the top

pm your way Joe :D

Back to the top
PM sent joe

Back to the top
Sorry to dig up an old post, i noticed dubboy says most 79 S1's didnt have a vin plate. I have a 79 with no plate, is this normal?

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

volkswarren said

Sorry to dig up an old post, i noticed dubboy says most 79 S1's didnt have a vin plate. I have a 79 with no plate, is this normal?

I have owned and broke 4 or 5 series 1s over the last few years and not one of them has had a vin plate on.
But my sons gti s1 has got one on.
So I would guess its normal not to have one

Back to the top

Any bits left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.