Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

Tian said

True enough Dave, this is working out just as I hoped it would!

pirelli said

let me know if you want something a bit different :)

And we would have to get crowd control with your car on the stand mate so I say get the pictures up and we'd be mad not to make space for you!

T :mrgreen:

Thanks T,
I agree, lets see your pics pirelli, I'm willing to give up my place on the stand for something a bit different! :D

I want to send the forms off next week to secure our place. Ax

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
its not really a show car and not sure its suitable for this sort of show but here are a few pics

Back to the top
Love It!!!! :D I can't see why we can't have a car like that on the stand, makes the stand a lot more interesting.

If you can get it to the show for the Saturday I'll put you on the application. Ax

Banner

Back to the top

pirelli said

its not really a show car and not sure its suitable for this sort of show but here are a few pics

This will make the show worth visiting much less our stand!

T 8)

Back to the top
my car will be ready by then. i'd love my golf on the stand if there is a space?.
i was going to go to this anyway.

here are just a few of pics of my golf;

the car will look a little different by march. lowered more. possibly different wheels.
it has a fully retrimmed interior. 1.9 g60 engine plus loads of custom carbon fibre bit i made at work.
what do you think? is it worthy?

Rich

Back to the top
i cant fully commit until nearer the time im afraid
plus im not sure if the car will be road legal in terms of tax/mot/insurance (all 3 run out around xmas) as i just dont use it on the road so would have to trailer, which seems a little daft if its not going to be driven

that said my ideas change regulary so it may be on the road, plus its being ripped apart for a few changes like engine/box etc.. over the winter hence not being able to commit until nearer the time
sorry

1980's golf looks pretty stunning

Back to the top

pirelli said

i cant fully commit until nearer the time im afraid
plus im not sure if the car will be road legal in terms of tax/mot/insurance (all 3 run out around xmas) as i just dont use it on the road so would have to trailer, which seems a little daft if its not going to be driven

that said my ideas change regulary so it may be on the road, plus its being ripped apart for a few changes like engine/box etc.. over the winter hence not being able to commit until nearer the time
sorry

1980's golf looks pretty stunning

That's fair enough, I can put you down as a reserve and give golf1980 a place on the stand as I've got to send pics of cars off ASAP. Cheers Ax

Banner

Back to the top

golf1980 said

my car will be ready by then. i'd love my golf on the stand if there is a space?.
i was going to go to this anyway.
the car will look a little different by march. lowered more. possibly different wheels.
it has a fully retrimmed interior. 1.9 g60 engine plus loads of custom carbon fibre bit i made at work.
what do you think? is it worthy?

Rich

Looks great Rich, If you can make it on the Saturday for set up then I'll be happy to put you down for the stand :D

Stand now full! taking reserves.

Banner

Back to the top
woop woop! im there! what an honour! Thank you :)
cant wait now! aaaahhhh! so excited!
next year is going to be good.

Back to the top
Well, all forms now sent off with photos, so we await a response.

I've asked the question if we get discount accommodation, so see what they say.

Will keep you updated.

Annax

Banner

Back to the top

ultimate dubs

hey anna id love to get mine at ultimate dubs my cab is currently stripped ready for a respray and new engine this winter i was hoping to have it ready for then but il know more after xmas and the respray so if you put me as a modified reserve il let you know after the xmas break but looking at the replys so far dosent look like you will have to much trouble filling the spaces  :D

jammie dodgers rule

Back to the top

Re: ultimate dubs

mbuzz490 said

hey anna id love to get mine at ultimate dubs my cab is currently stripped ready for a respray and new engine this winter i was hoping to have it ready for then but il know more after xmas and the respray so if you put me as a modified reserve il let you know after the xmas break but looking at the replys so far dosent look like you will have to much trouble filling the spaces  :D

Sounds like your busy :D . Yes will defo put you down as a reserve, hope all goes well over he winter. Will be good to see it when it's done. It was super gleaming before!

Banner

Back to the top
We have received confirmation that we have an indoor stand  :D -

Hi Anna

Thanks for the club form and photo's.

I have reserved your stand indoors, so will send out your passes nearer the time.

I have also attached hotel form for the on-site hotels and the rooms cost £69.00 per room.

Speak to you soon.
Dean

Please note-

Ultimate Dubs have already reserved a large amount of rooms in the on site hotels - The Holiday Inn or The International Hotel

If you want to book a room at your cost, it is still £69 per room and you will need a booking form that I can email over to anyone who wants one.Just pm me.

I'm thinking of staying in a B&B a mile or 2 from the show.

Let me know if any of you need help sorting anything.

Thanks

Anna

Banner

Back to the top
Anna, did you get my pm ? also how much is that b&b and where ?

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
If you're staying off the campus then be ready for a slow trail in on Sunday morning. Queues build up early and even taxis have to wait!!!  :cry:

Top tip - Asda is close by for breakfast rather than the hotel!!  :mrgreen: (Helps with hangovers - a little!!)

Back to the top

Back to the top
Will be attending for the day so will meet up with you all then  :D  :D  :D
Already exited about the shows in 2012  :D

Yorkshire Region Host
Woody
Mark Wood

Not Just a car its  life style Thing

Back to the top
See you there woody, come over and have a chat  :)

Back to the top
Anna, Does the pass for those showing admit the driver and passenger.

Back to the top

andy-b said

Anna, Does the pass for those showing admit the driver and passenger.

Hiya, I'm not sure, so will find out. Will send email to them.  Cheers.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.