Skip navigation

derbyshire meet , monday 11th july

Back to the top

derbyshire meet , monday 11th july

mAtt- said

you gonna be ready for the AGM ross ? mines 99% there and MOT'ed it saturday :D

Matt

yeah i'll be ready for it mate, maybe not with the nice box though - having trouble sourcing some bits  :banghead:

So slotted the new 9a with my old box in for now - just got to wire & plumb, then off to see mr mot for a nice green sheet of paper  :lol:

Back to the top
Cheers to everybody tonight ,  enjoyed it.  Was good to some new faces , if anybody wants to convoy to the agm let me know ..           Ross what bits do you need ? If you need a hand give me a shout

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Oh..........did anybody have a craving for chips on the way home ? :-)

Back to the top
yes i did  :mrgreen:

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Oh and it was great to meet you all just sorting out this rolling road now

It dunt fit

Back to the top
That policeman wasn't the sharpest , it really confused him when nobody was sat in the right seat , and even more when I told him I didn't have electric windows ,

Back to the top
what copper?
i had a good time nice to meet a few new people
this will make you laugh i got a insurance quote from admiral today for the 1.0 polo for myself not on my dads for a change they want 4500 for a year on a car that would cost 300? wtf?

Back to the top
Going through the chatsworth estate somebody decided to put his landrover on its side , blocking the road

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Cheers to everybody tonight ,  enjoyed it.  Was good to some new faces , if anybody wants to convoy to the agm let me know ..           Ross what bits do you need ? If you need a hand give me a shout

eh up mate, need a diesel (Mk1 or mk2 gtd) 5th gear set, or a 4+e 5th gear set, and the small isv flange that the 5th injector bolts onto - dropped the bloody engine lifting it out the kitchen - broke the flange off and broke me back door step clean in two!!!  :banghead:  broken bits held together with cable ties and silicone at the mo lol

Back to the top
:?    Have you tried darren , what gears would mr rowan  have in his old box . ……….billy ?

Back to the top
good shout on darren - i'll try pop over tomorrow
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.