Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

Back to the top

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

daz1971 said

Me………i will be camping on sat..  :lol: … will remember tent poles this year  :redfaced:  :redfaced:
 :wink:

Anyone else going from the mids, and will there be a convoy situation going on……… :mrgreen:

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I'm up for a bit of camping…………….TENTS me and my lad (the next generation of MK1 owners)

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
hi
too old for camping be there on sunday
haydn

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
if people are having a few beers on the sat night i will bring me tent rather then going home :-)

MIXERMAN - have you got the club banner and buntin ?

STU - are you bringing a BBQ ? you guys coming up sat morn?

ive got a gazebo i can bring…. i think , just gota dig it out

looking forward to this !

FOR EVERYONE - whether you are coming for the day, two days or all weekend, everyone is welcome to park on stand, organisers just said to say you are with the mk1 golf owners club on arrival and you should be pointed in the stand direction

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Mixerman…………………la3er light  :roll:  :roll:  8)  8)  8)

ive got the night vision goggles
 :wink: :punk:

chinese lanterns anyone !!

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Right

Mixerman (jamie) is bringing the club bunting and banner.

I will dig out me gazebo.

HAS ANYONE GOT A BBQ THEY CAN BRING?Also random question but DOES EVERYONE EAT MILD CHICKEN CURRY?

if my unlce is back from his holiday by then i am gona see if he can knock up a big pot of chicken curry and another one of rice and drop it up to us sat night (as he is only 10 mins down the road)

If that the case, people (if they want to) just need to bring some BBQ food for the sat day and sun day (to save a bit of cash).

If we need to there is a big asda 2 mins up road so we can do a run and stock up :-)

Im thinking about trying to take some time sat morning as people arrive and get all the cars nicely arranged on the stand, maybe in pairs in V shapes facing away from each other if that makes sense (so backs close to each other then front further appart) just to make our stand "STAND" out lol

looking forward to seeing everyone

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

b

Richy, we'll bring our barbeque but its only fairly small. We'll also have our 2 ring cooker, so if someone else could bring one or get a couple of disposable barbies we'll have it covered. Can use our cooker to warm thru the curry should you bring one.  :D

Back to the top
Alright rich

I have a small BBQ, it's a proper metal one but like I said it is small, probs fit 5 or 6 burgers at a time, I could dig that out of the garage if you want ?? Might even have some charcoal left over from last summer too   

And the chicken curry sounds like a plan!

I'll be turning up on the Saturday morning sometime as it will be too much stress with moving house going down on the Friday

Cheers
Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
I was gonna buy a bbq but it looks like thats covered, i also have a small gas hob i could bring with kettle for the odd brew and table

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
i love the team spirit of the mk1 guys :-)

looks like we have a plan

everyone bring as many bbq's as they can and we can have a cook off lol

and Ginner, kettle and table is a great shout !

DONT FORGET YOUR MUGS GUYS :-)

I always do lol and have to scrounge one for a cuppa

anything else anyone can think we need ?

Does it look like a fair few of us will be heading there sat morning? if so we could all meet up at cribbs causeway just up the road like we did last time and go in together ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Cribbs is cool just need a time

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Richy,

I got some mugs trouble is they all play for city lol

No really i have some spare in case and some plates should anyone require

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

b

We'll be bringing table and kettle. We always bring too much stuff  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
BERT

BBq, come to this and bring 'the bbq' or fit my tow bar……………………………and i will take it………………………………………………….everyone PM '   bert  '
lol

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

BERT

BBq, come to this and bring 'the bbq' or fit my tow bar……………………………and i will take it………………………………………………….everyone PM '   bert  '
lol

Done hope im not the only one !

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Done :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'm up for meeting at cribbs :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
1. richyhill
2. Ginner (Dave)
3. Daz1971
4. Mixerman
5. n11kgh
6. arf333
7. Taffygoat
8. SparkStu
9. NikNaks123
10. Blans
11. AlexGti
12. Psychedelic
13. gasco
14. Connor_bristow
15. aaron & kirsty (friends on mine in a polo to join mixermans :-)

DAZ - Bert cant make it as his other half heavily pregnant, has he got a tow bar lying about which means you could bring the BBQ or is it aload of hassle?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

b

Richy, getting our stuff ready for next weekend. We shall be bringing BBQ, COOKER, TABLE, KETTLE, flagpole & flags. If everyone brings their own food to cook the bbq can be used by all, just need to keep it hot.  :D  Are you definitely bringing curry for all on saturday?? Don't forget your mugs!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Unfortunately uncle is away in portugal and flying back in Saturday of the show, so looks like im not gona be able to get him to do the curry which is a shame, but we can always stick with the BBQ or KFC is up the road and i was a team leader there during college, and the manager still sorts me out so i could go up and get aload of buckets on the sat night :-)

If people would like to meet just up the road on the sat morning and then head in, in convoy what time would people like to meet? im thinking as we have both days and to give those travelling time to travel maybe 9.30 - 10.00am or do people think that is too late? we could be in and set up for 11.00.

My auto choke has broke and left me stranded for 3 hours on Fri :-( . booked in garage on wed, so fingers crossed, it would be sod's law that i dont have me car for the show :-(

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.