Skip navigation

2011 First BRISTOL / SWEST meet - who's free this sunday :-)

Back to the top

2011 First BRISTOL / SWEST meet - who's free this sunday :-)

Psychedelic - Was nice to meet you, and great to find another cabby exactly the same as mine :-) not seen another one with same interior etc since i got it.

Could you PM me the number / details for the guy that did your roof, looks like a nice job, and local which is a result :-)

Keep your eyes peeled for some more post regarding another meet soon, perhaps gona do a sunday lunch or something

Thanks

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
the pics look cool, my paint job looks a lot better through a camera :D

1983 mk1 Golf GTI

Back to the top
I agree with you Rich. I occasionally see them come up on ebay but very rarely see another in the flesh.

Billie (my cabby) is going to be off the road for a couple weeks as needs some work following mot.   :(

I shall pm the roofer guys details to you.  He did a fantastic job with my roof & also at a great price.

Shall defo try to make some other meets, also looking to go to Bristol Volksfest in June.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.