Skip navigation

Chilwell/Long Eaton approx 1pm today

Back to the top

Chilwell/Long Eaton approx 1pm today

jamie ive pmd you mate  :D

Back to the top
not recieved one mate fire it over again

Back to the top
well peeps, just wanted to let you know that Smit and i met up today Sunday 18/07/2010 and had a great time chatting over the cars, we met at B&Q carpark and then soon moved over to Marina, I will PM you all details as ive opened a new Topic called

NOTTINGHAMS FIRST MEET

So i do hope we can continue this on there should you wish to join us :-) :-) :-)
Happy times

Back to the top
ah nice one, yeah i'm up for meeting up sometime :)

Back to the top
If ya interested in this meet look up Notts first meet in regional under Meets and events  :D

Back to the top

jamiebell said

Sedge said

I can't make the agm, off down to bugjam instead!

I'm free most evenings really, weekends are a difficult one cuz i work for an agency so just get rang up as n when lol

il be at bugjam as well mate might see you there  8)  do you have a pic of youre motor so i can keep an eye out for it?

thts the sorry state my golf will be in for bugjam jamie, come over n saw hello if you spot it, theres a few of us camping together, will be with a red mk2 and a red mk3 polo :)

Back to the top
il keep my eye out for you mate and come over for a beer or 5  8) looking forward to it now

Back to the top

Only a couple of days to go n my tickets havnt arrived!! Hah

Tht sounds like agood plan to me! I'm taking enough 'supplies' haha altho I think chances are slim, read a review of last yearsand over the weekend there were 30,000 people there!!!

Back to the top
i went last year it was awsome! il find you mate dont worry

watch the stunt show with terry grant it is unreal  8)

Back to the top
Nice one! Me na few mates have talked about going last couple of years but never actually got round to it until now :-) proper looking forward to it tho!

Back to the top

jamiebell said

i have a boat at beeston marina and drive past one of the black ones every day vutting through back to the main road,is yours the one with the wonky front number plate?

i need someojne local to do some work on mine if you can reccomend anyone

A bit late with the reply, but yes the one with the wonky front plate is mine. Hope to give it some love this summer, with new roof etc. Autotechnic around the back of showcase have been excellent with mine and I saw the work they did (or had done) on the red tin top. It was first rate.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.