Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

Dano said

A Yorkshireman and er… a Welshman(??) last to pay…. who would ever haver thought that!!!!  :roll: !!!!!

Ive payed thro paypal now dano, i hang my head in shame :redfaced:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

Dano said

A Yorkshireman and er… a Welshman(??) last to pay…. who would ever haver thought that!!!!  :roll: !!!!!

Ive payed thro paypal now dano, i hang my head in shame :redfaced:

Noted, thanks…. And so you should!!!!!

Back to the top
ill be there guys just booked my ticket to come but unfortunately due to buying a house cant afford the mot and to get certain bits fixed wont be there in the mk1 but ill definetly come and have a natter for a while :)

Back to the top
Where and when do we meet up before going in to the show? Im not familiar with the area. we are stopping in a hotel from thursday thro till sunday(premier inn i think).
I could case the joint and suggest a meeting place and time prior to going in so we all or majority go in together?
Yomps name was mentioned but i dont recall seeing any feedback.

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top
If you're staying in the Premier Inn on site then its a stones throw from your bed!

I'm not going this year, despite trying to organise it so I'm hoping that you can arrange something between yourselves.

May I suggest that you try and meet between 8-8.30am, gather together and then drive in on mass? That way it'll be easier for the organisers and you'll find it easier to park up and get sorted out. Don't forget you have to be parked up by 9am beacause once the gates are opened you'll not be able to move.

GAMMY, GAMMY!!!!!! Are you going going this year? If so would you be able to bring your banner along, just in case we get a fenced position? Yomp has the flag but at present he doubts that he'll be seeing anyone who's going - unless someone can arrange a meet.

Back to the top
thanks dano, right then could the guys going to the show pm me your mobile numbers? so we can get in touch lets say lunch time day before show to check s were all ok to roll and where and when to meet.

thanks Sean

Back to the top
Just spotted my name at the top on a list? Didn't realise that I was on it!!!! Sorry folks, Do you want me there?

Back to the top

Dano said

GAMMY, GAMMY!!!!!! Are you going going this year? If so would you be able to bring your banner along, just in case we get a fenced position? Yomp has the flag but at present he doubts that he'll be seeing anyone who's going - unless someone can arrange a meet.

Dano!! Dano!! I'll sort the stand out with the banner etc :mrgreen:

Bouchay, yes I do want you on the stand…….. I've arranged for Angela from the Bedford Cf club to come hold your hand  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
Thanks Wozzzzzzzzz!  :lol:

Bouchay - yes you're in. You need to settle up £12.50 via the paypal system though as the club paid for the tickets up front. See above for details.

Ta Dan

Back to the top
will any body be needing windscreen for VAG etc let me no and ill bring up

Back to the top
Who is going to this that isn't on the stand? I've booked my ticket..any convoying / picknicing / breakfasting at the club house on the way?

And a list of rabble please :wink: ..

Back to the top

oldspice said

Who is going to this that isn't on the stand? I've booked my ticket..any convoying / picknicing / breakfasting at the club house on the way?

I'll be there Ralph  :wink: , there is Telford branch of the clubhouse only 3 minutes walk from the Exhibition Centre, loads of different food outlets in the Town Centre at cheaper prices than inside the show  :wink:

I'll look at what space we get on the day and weigh up whether we can get the canteen going or not  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
OK let me know if we can fire up! I'll get some nice cow slices and a bit of bread!!

If not you can be Telford Tour Guide :wink:

Back to the top
whats the poscode for this one guys?

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

whats the poscode for this one guys?

Here you go Dean……… :wink:

The International Centre
St Quentin Gate
Telford
Shropshire
TF3 4JH

Back to the top
All paid up & sorry for delay, I hang my head in shame again. So usual meet out the back then drive through to car park? What time are we meeting? My brother is on th mk2
owners stand this year aswell.

Back to the top
Can I have your addresses please (those of you who I haven't already)

I have the passes and there are some instructions on a sheet that I'll send out to you.

If you can do this asap then you'll be able to make plans for travelling etc.

ta, Dan

Back to the top
Cool, getting close!

T

Back to the top
All passes will be in the post tonight, please read the enclosed instructions so you arent disappointed in the queue that will form!

Back to the top

oldspice said

im going with si from cov ralph
dont think were gonna get there till about 11ish i think cant be arsed with the early morning
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.