Skip navigation

What did you do to your MK1 today?

Back to the top

What did you do to your MK1 today?

Fitted my alleycats

Back to the top
washed and wax cut back lawn and now roof down going for ride round derby with shades on lol:)
have a good day out in the sunshine guys and girls
dek

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
Replaced a few water pipes on my diesel and flushed out the block and rad while I was at it

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Drove it in the SUN for 2 hours with the roof down, doesnt happen often up here this year  :o

Back to the top
Took the long way to the Castlewellan Vw show, hood down there and back,picked up first prize in the cabby section for my Rivage what  a great day.Pics up later

Back to the top
took off the faulty brake compensator valve , oh boy what kinda pain its going to be gettin a new one

Back to the top
washed mine then fitted a new stereo

Back to the top
Lowered car allllll round :) I like it……

Beetle, 1966
Beetle 1970
Beetle 1967
Beetle 1967
Mk1 Golf GTI '83 - Mars Red
Mk1 Golf CLi '83 Cabrio - Lagos Yellow
Beetle 1956 !!(sweeeet)

Back to the top
fitted b pillar seals and got soaked along with the interior, re painted the rear badges for the cabby

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
took out the white interior front and back seat put new news in not white one dont look right lol

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
Gave the afrikaan new tyres, new discs, cleaned down all nuts bolts of dirt and grease with silicon grease.
Removed, cleaned, regreased wheel bearings, dizzy cap & rotor arm replaced, her 3 yearly service of gearbox oil replacement and treated her to a new 300mm steering wheel which is perfect for a mk1 i feel.
Tomorrow a nice wash and wax after i remove carb and clean and regrease springs and external moving parts

Back to the top
Stripped my tsr engine ready for its rebuild got parts ready for polish and powdercoat

vw a way of life

Back to the top
ckeaned and gleamed the engine bay, polished the body work to an inch of her life, cleaned the dusty dash and recleaned the seats, just a hoover session to do

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Got her running for the first time!!!

How good is that first time running feeling!? Propper buzzing

Back to the top
Snap Lee - admittedly mine has no exhaust so it sounded like a tank :P

Six foot eleven of total idiot.

Back to the top
mines started the other day , todays humble efforts were fittin the front spoiler and side repeaters

Back to the top
Fighting with horn,fighting with oil buzzer,fighting with dash...........................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

www.cw-se.com

"Video et taceo"

Back to the top
sun out, top down, went for a ride

thought about fitting a divx player to my head unit but decided against it (helen said no :dontknow: )

chris

:D  :D  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Best day for a while:

13" steel wheels painted and picked up from the body shop.

New Firestones put on.

Exhaust back box remade to look standard, in stainless steel. Silly tailpipe…gone.

And finally I have car tax so it can be driven legally :O)

Dan
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=696019#696019
Feb 2012 update, I have lots of parts for sale in the classified section, they've all got to go.

Back to the top
Not today but yesterday I stripped out the entire interior.

Fitted new underlay and fully valeted everything.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.