Skip navigation

things wrong with your mk1

Back to the top

things wrong with your mk1

er let me think prob easier to say everything but i'll try and list it  :lol: .

1. rust on rear arches, rear valance, rain gutter trays, doors, bulk head, sills and inner wings needs sorting all savable i reckon.

2. respray.

3. an engine needs fitting and mounts moving and made  :wink:

4. a interior needs buying/making and fitting including clocks, dash and rollcage.

5. new wheels, brakes and suspension.

thats it i think all condensed of course  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
full respray... fuel pipes.... random wiring... new interior..... oh and Tax and test... aaaaaaaaargh ......... but I love it.

Back to the top
spent ?400 on an eghaust from super sprint who said it would fit a cabriolet and do you know what it doesent shock and so now iv got to have one made ?175 just for mid peace :banghead:, then its needs an m.o.t ?40, then it needs road tax ?200 ish as its got a 16v lump, then it needs insurence ?600 to 700 fingers crossed so to put that into picture thats over a ?1000 i need to find oh joy  :doh:

he who dares rodders

Back to the top
Main Problem is it's not on the road :roll:  :lol:

Back to the top
:(  all of the above but after 4 years, ALL DONE  :D  :D  :D  :D, SO NONE OF THE ABOVE, ps i have felt where u lot r it gets better, get stuck in :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
n/s rear wheel arch
o/s rear wheel arch
o/s front wing
repaint
new roof

everything else is now done so getting there slowly

Back to the top
My GTI doesn't have any problems, only features. And a shipload of features at that. :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.