Skip navigation

club official magazine/dvd

Back to the top

club official magazine/dvd

sorry if i bump to all of you like this  :roll: , was thinking, why there is no video/dvd about the club? for merchandize?
i mean for exp. ..for the annual meeting events, yes there's a photos reports, but i think it would be nice if it's was on tape/dvd..
i bet theres a lot of  talented editors among you dat could work things out :wink: ..and i think everyone dat couldn't make it to the event (such as my self) would like to have those dvd (if there's any).. :D

or perhaps we could combine the field reports (photos, stories or ext) and print it (become an annual magazine) and bundled it together with the dvd..i think it would be lovely.. :dontknow:

Back to the top
thinkin big! i like it! the MG owners club has a Head quarters and a spare parts Dept. i think we should aim high for sure! funds permitting obv lol

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

thinkin big! i like it! the MG owners club has a Head quarters and a spare parts Dept. i think we should aim high for sure! funds permitting obv lol

Funds aren't really the issue as nobody gets paid! Time is the key, so who's going to devote all the man hours to put it together to a high enough standard???

T :dontknow:

Back to the top
i would do it Tian.. :D but unfortunately and the question is, who's gonna make da video?i could do some editing tho'.. :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.