Skip navigation

Best picture of your dog.

Back to the top

Best picture of your dog.

And here is Fudge having a well earned break from nibbling myfingers and ankles:

Back to the top

This is our 3 legged golden retriever George, on his best behaviour while my 4 month old son Jack pulls out his fur?

George is currently winning his battle with Osteosarcoma, which is really aggressive form of bone cancer. He was diagnosed in January and had to have his rear leg amputated before 5 rounds of monthly chemo injections. The chemo was nasty, but he has now recovered from it and can make is all the way round the plantation again without stopping for a rest.

Garage:
83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign - Mars Red - Totally Standard
78 Honda Civic 1200 Hondamatic - Silver
07 Honda Civic ES 2.2 CDi - Black, all the options!

Back to the top
^^ gorgeous

this is jack

he's a pure pedigree lab. altho has displacia in both his front shoulders. so he's a little lame. (was supposed to be a working dog but became a house dog.

this is sasha

this is Spam

Back to the top
all these piccies are making me want a dog...

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top
Oh my God these are soooo cute!!!
Spam looks tiny!!
aww bless =]
xxx

Back to the top
I knew this would be a popular thread with the chicks... :wink:

Back to the top
Just thought I would add something to this thread... I found a tick on one of my dogs last night.. Never found one ever before on any of my dogs.. Obviously I had never read up on them before as I had never felt the need to.. In the same way that we never fit alarms to our cars until we have had a break in and our stereo nicked... So, I am advising you all to look up CANINE TICKS on the internet.. Some quite shocking facts that you might want to know.. Cheers.. :(

Back to the top
I don't have any pets now but will check myself just incase .

Thanks for the head up Walt  :D

Back to the top
Warning to all ticks… make sure you don't have Chudd attatched to your mouths!!  :lol:

Back to the top

walt said

Warning to all ticks… make sure you don't have Chudd attatched to your mouths!!  :lol:

:lol: We miss you on here Walt old chap !

Back to the top
Awwwww…. Thanks old boy…  :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.