Skip navigation

Breaking Clipper Cabriolet

Back to the top

mattrix07 said

Do you have a pic of the exhaust please?

Hi sorry exhaust is provisionally sold

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Hi mate, do you still have the wings?  Where are you located?  Apologies if you've already said but I can't see it.

Cheers

Back to the top
thumbnail_WP_20161009_10_34_05_Pro.jpg

thumbnail_WP_20161009_10_34_15_Pro.jpg

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

vwjones said

Hi mate, do you still have the wings?  Where are you located?  Apologies if you've already said but I can't see it.

Cheers

Hi got both wings and I am in Ashford Kent

Back to the top

Deandubya said

Deandubya said

Gear stick gaitor available - if in unmarked nick :thumbs:

any joy??

Hi,cannot find a delivery address on your paypal payment?

Back to the top
I'm after a cabriolet hood and also some speakers? if any of these are available let me know. Also if you have the boot carpet and a spare wheel that would be helpful!!

Cheers

Back to the top

ringrose16 said

I'm after a cabriolet hood and also some speakers? if any of these are available let me know. Also if you have the boot carpet and a spare wheel that would be helpful!!

Cheers

Got a boot carpet and a space saver spare

Back to the top
Hi how much for the door pockets with speaker grilles thanks and will you post cheers

Back to the top

CRANKY said

Hi how much for the door pockets with speaker grilles thanks and will you post cheers

sorry they have now SOLD

Back to the top
hi do you have front lh and rh seat belt stalks that bolt on to seat thanks

Back to the top

CRANKY said

hi do you have front lh and rh seat belt stalks that bolt on to seat thanks

Sorry they went with the seats

Back to the top
Shell now gone list of remaining parts updated ,items will be  listed on Ebay from today

Back to the top
Hi,

The exhaust is still listed, does that mean it's still available?

Back to the top

mattrix07 said

Hi,

The exhaust is still listed, does that mean it's still available?

Yes fella the guy who has badgered me for weeks about suddenly went missing when payment was required!!! ITS OFF AND READY FOR SOMEONE TO PICK IT UP 14793905_1055632177887753_342375906_n.jpg
14800864_1055631771221127_898269687_n.jpg
14813730_1055631941221110_2088551831_n.jpg

Back to the top
Where about are you based

Back to the top

mattrix07 said

Where about are you based

Ashford Kent

Back to the top
Master cylinder/Servo SOLD , All Glass SOLD

Back to the top
Fuse Box SOLD
Lock set SOLD
Interior arm rests SOLD
Radiator Shroud SOLD

Back to the top
starter SOLD
Dash shell SOLD
Chrome door pulls SOLD
Polished Bonnet/door catches SOLD
Wiper Linkage SOLD
Front A/R/B SOLD
Exhaust DEPOSIT TAKEN
Boot Cards SOLD
Door Cards SOLD
16v Injection Parts SOLD
Gearbox SOLD
Carpets SOLD

Back to the top
Hi. Is it the fuel pump under the vehicle? If so is it still available ?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.