Skip navigation

Breaking MK1 Golf Cabriolet 1457cc, GLS (Dorset)

Back to the top

Bought this car as donor for spares, if you need anything please PM me..

Richy_Rich said

Hi. Do you still have front belts? 

If so can I ask for a picture of the buckle? 

Thanks
Rich

Don't think so - if I do it's not in great condition I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

David

David
Poole, Dorset

Mk1 GL Cabriolet, 1457cc Manual, Papyrus Green:  Long term restoration of a car that's been in the family since new:   Project DEL BOY
Mk1 Golf GLS Cabriolet, 1457cc Auto, Yellow/Light Blue: Breaking for spares (anyone need a shell?): Breaking Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1457cc, GLS (Dorset)

Back to the top
Hi there,

There's a few things I need, but off the top of my head for now… Do you by any chance still have:
  • the passenger side front wing
  • side window seals
  • The door check straps for both sides
I'm in Devon so, happy to collect.

Thanks!

Last edit: by LyshMac

Back to the top
…oh yeah, and the inside cab hood liner - but I'm figuring that's highly unlikely! - cheers

Back to the top
What are the front wings like?

Will you be cutting the shell up as im in need of a pair of the front chassis legs.

Reply on here or PM me, either is fine.

Cheers

Back to the top

LyshMac said

…oh yeah, and the inside cab hood liner - but I'm figuring that's highly unlikely! - cheers

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response - do you have a number I can call to discuss?

My mobile is 07970 088845.

Kind regards,

David
Poole, Dorset

Mk1 GL Cabriolet, 1457cc Manual, Papyrus Green:  Long term restoration of a car that's been in the family since new:   Project DEL BOY
Mk1 Golf GLS Cabriolet, 1457cc Auto, Yellow/Light Blue: Breaking for spares (anyone need a shell?): Breaking Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1457cc, GLS (Dorset)

Back to the top
No worries about the delay! I sent you a text earlier with my numbers on it - let me know if you didn't receive it.
Cheers

Back to the top
hi, have you got any of the brake components left, im after a nearside front carrier.
Thanks
Andy

Back to the top
Hi fella I'm after some rubber seals  for my cab 
I live in Bournemouth give me a call 07856747622

Back to the top
Hi
Is it a pierburg 2e carb
If so have you got the waxstat element
Don't care if it works or not just need the housing
Cheers kurt

1989 helio\'s blue clipper

Back to the top
Hi I don't suppose you have a working motor for the hood. I am in new milton and the car is in the garage at the mo and it would appear a replacement motor is required for 91 1.8 gti.
Many thanks anna

91 black gti cabrio. Boring 1.2 62 plate polo (June 2014-) 2.0 tdi eos 59 plate(march13-June 14) 1.9tdi mk5 golf 07 plate (07-2013) 1.4s mk4 golf 1999 (2001-2007) 1.4 mk3 golf 1992 (1998-2001) mk2 golf (95-98) wasnt alowed a mk1 as my first car metro or fiesta was my choice in 91…….  

Back to the top
Hi there,

It wasn't a powered hood I'm afraid.

Other bits are available, but mega busy at the moment, so if you need anything please call me on 07970 088845.

Dave

David
Poole, Dorset

Back to the top
Hi Do you have the boot lock and key available and the gas struts for the hood?

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Hi There would you have the passenger side door horizontal trim piece?
Im in Aberdeen so would require posting.

Its the passengers side version of this
https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/golf-cabriolet/155867220/trim-moulding-for-door-card-top-mk1-cabrio-black-right-sid/?crumbStartPage=1&crumbStartRow=1
Cheers

Tom

Mk 1 Cabby
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.