Skip navigation

NW Region Meet - Krispy Kreme's Trafford Pk 10th April 2011

Back to the top

NW Region Meet - Krispy Kreme's Trafford Pk 10th April 2011

Nice turn out guys..  and unlucky superworm broke down on m61, hope all is well  :cry:

from memory here who was there

PNERivage
Lennyhope
Mooch
Carling
Mancity1968
andybury
MikeyT
Black79dub & mk1dcky
markoggy
Jetta
Jetta Jnr (mk2)
andy-b (hopefully you gti will be ready for the next one)

It was the quickest end to the meet as we were about to be locked into the car park

here's some pics… sorry my camera has been playing up with a spec of crap i couldn't get off the lens
Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Time flies when you're having fun….. has it really been a year since the meet? feels like it was last weekend  :wink:

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top

MikeyT said

Time flies when you're having fun….. has it really been a year since the meet? feels like it was last weekend  :wink:

oooops……………..good shout Mikey..  corrected it just for you

good shout about the AGM too(on the other post) my plan is to go down friday afternoon….I went last year and had a good spot at the back up against the fence… took the entire family

apologies too, think you are the only person I didnt speak to properly on Sun (Too busy with Dog, 2 kids, a camera and a car not running right..  I only figured out who you are by my powers of elimination… Nice Sportline by the way..

I hear you havent had it long

cheers
tony

Back to the top
Great pics and a good turnout too, nice one Tony.

T

Back to the top

Tian said

Great pics .

Pity about the blob on my lens…  its mysteriously disappeared..  I think its actually inside the camera :banghead:

Back to the top
I really like the look of lennyhopes cabby with the Roof Rack and orange/euro headlamps..  COTM / Calender 2012 contender ???? (With a better shot)

Back to the top
oooops……………..good shout Mikey.. corrected it just for you

good shout about the AGM too(on the other post) my plan is to go down friday afternoon….I went last year and had a good spot at the back up against the fence… took the entire family

apologies too, think you are the only person I didnt speak to properly on Sun (Too busy with Dog, 2 kids, a camera and a car not running right.. I only figured out who you are by my powers of elimination… Nice Sportline by the way..

I hear you havent had it long

cheers
tony

You're welcome mate!    8)

I'm hoping to get down myself on the friday afternoon but i'm unsure what my brother is doing yet and we're hoping to get down there in the same car (unless his tribe comes and then he'll be bringing his cabby too). We were also on the back fence last year camped pretty much at the side of the wolfsburg camper right next to the tap.

Don't worry re getting round to me at the meet mate, I won't take it to heart (sob sob) appreciate you were busy and that's without knowing that you had car troubles! what was it? did you get it sorted?

Thanks for your comments re the cabby, and yeah i've only had it a few weeks (and both bumpers have been hit in Asda's car park) and to be honest it's probably going to have for sale signs in it at the AGM unless things change pretty rapidly  :dontknow:  it's currently in the paint shop getting said bumpers sorted  :lol:

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black

Back to the top
forgot to mention in the above post, yeah I agree lennyhopes cabby with the 'rack' looked awesome and completely different - which to me is half the battle! I was blown away that this was an OEM VW part… you lives n learns

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black

Back to the top
nice pics, shame about that grey mark. heres pic one without the grey bit…

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top

milky said

what package did you use to edit that matey

Back to the top
gutted dudes.

I didn't even realise one was going on. Great day for it too!! What a sight!!

I had my head inside my mk1 cabby dash trying to sort out a bloody temp gauge problem. Now the indicator doesn't 'tick' (probably just a relay).

Anyone know how to get at the fusebox without having to have by legs up in the air and without removing the whole dash?

Also, if anyone fancies looking at the wiring  :D

Keep us posted on the next meeting.

Back to the top
what a great turn out cheers Tony :D
had the sun too what a bonus, good pics to well done to one and all.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

what a great turn out cheers Tony :D
had the sun too what a bonus, good pics to well done to one and all.

markoggy did the organising. well done mark, I took the photo's  :wink:

Back to the top

PNERivage said

milky said

what package did you use to edit that matey

just photoshop using the clone tool.

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
I think the mysterious black blob (not the spaniel by the way) could well be visitors from another planet.. Proof indeed that it was outside of the camera, is that it has the black spaniels full attention.. Like a bumble bee might or even a small alien blob of anti matter cram packed with little beings waaaaaaay cleverer and more intelligent than us, checking us out for possible abduction for experiments or just to take over our planet!

Cookoo..  :D

Back to the top
Pics from my phone….
Nice to see everyone…Stunning weather!!!
#

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top

PNERivage said

I really like the look of lennyhopes cabby with the Roof Rack and orange/euro headlamps..  COTM / Calender 2012 contender ???? (With a better shot)
Wow.  Cheers.  And the first one to spot the 1970's French/Euro lamp adapters on the bulbs!  Anyone want to buy some skis?  LOL

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top

lennyhope said

PNERivage said

Wow.  Cheers.  And the first one to spot the 1970's French/Euro lamp adapters on the bulbs!  Anyone want to buy some skis?  LOL

its a great look…  Get you car in for car of the month! 8)  think you would storm it .  get a good photo with a good background  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.