Skip navigation

NW Drive to CumbriaVag 11th May - Pics

Back to the top

NW Drive to CumbriaVag 11th May - Pics

Good to meet up again

Nice to meet DJheap and project1, hopefully you'll be joining us for many more events

videos at the bottom

promise - no more keith lemon jokes……

cheers
Tony

—and the others

Back to the top
Very good snaps going to try and make it to utoxeter by the way

Back to the top
Some good pics there Tony.

Loving the keith lemon heads in the window.

Not to sure bout the cabby with the hard roof  :dontknow:

Maybe if it was the same colour as the rest of the car??

Back to the top
nice one T  :D

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone for a good evening.

That roof was weird, never ever seen one like it.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
Great pics there Tony! A good run to the Cumbria VAG meet again,didnt think I would make it there and back with the battery light glowin at me,good to meet new faces and old and some in cabby windows :lol: Sorry Mark thanks for sheperding me home on the side lights  :redfaced: much appreciated, Got the Alternator repaired today all good again :D and ready for the trip to Bodewyddan on Sunday.

Back to the top

cumbria meet

andybury said

Great pics there Tony! A good run to the Cumbria VAG meet again,didnt think I would make it there and back with the battery light glowin at me,good to meet new faces and old and some in cabby windows :lol: Sorry Mark thanks for sheperding me home on the side lights  :redfaced: much appreciated, Got the Alternator repaired today all good again :D and ready for the trip to Bodewyddan on Sunday.

Well what can i say well done mark you took the Keith Lemon joke very well and saw the funny side,i think all that went up had a good night out and nice to see the NW posse getting bigger with a new face in djheap22,i wondered where you was going when we turned of the mototway,nice to see a shepard make sure all his flock get home safely,once again well done Mark,good photo's yet again Tony
CheersBill

Back to the top
POTATOES!!

i mean, does anyone have a vid of that roof working? is it electric?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
If u go on you tube type in mk1 golf vilkus there's a video and no it's manual u wil see on the video

Back to the top
ha brilliant vid, what an amazin piece of engineering. not sure how pratctical it would be though.

VW MK1 Golf GTi Vilkus Cabriolet 003 - YouTube

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top

djheap22 said

ha brilliant vid, what an amazin piece of engineering. not sure how pratctical it would be though.

VW MK1 Golf GTi Vilkus Cabriolet 003 - YouTube

Im still not 100% keen on it but it does look sooooo much better when its the same colour as the car.

Back to the top
the car is mk1dcky's .. he is probably gonna change the cabby for a sportline.

Think it would look pretty cool on a red or a black sportline

Back to the top
nice to see a good turn out some good picks too nice one Tony :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Some more pics here "Keith Lemon fans and the paparattzi" stalking and following him!

Keith Lemon impersonating MK1OC member markoggy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Brilliant to see you guys up Norf again!

My pics are here! - http://www.flickr.com/…r/sets/72157626700062482/
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.