Skip navigation

Dubs at the Park 2014 - Rubbadubdubs Pics

Back to the top

Pictures of the mk1s including the Berkshire guys cruise to the meet :)

Went to Dubs at the park today, my first proper show ive been too and was very impressed with the cars there and the turnout, not least the Berkshire mk1s which all looked amazing

The following are the Berkshire Mk1s meet up beforehand beginning with mine :)

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Moreeeeee

Thats just a few of the mk1s that were there, sorry if i missed any! more pictures of other cars too on my flickr www.flickr.com/photos/toby-irwin :)

Cheers

Toby

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Wow, that's an amazing turn out - great pictures - can't wait for the AGM to see some of these in the metal.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
looks like a great turn out, was really looking forward to this show. I'm gutted I had to bale last minute….. more problems to sort!

1983 VW Golf Mk1 Gti

2006 VW Caddy

My Build Thread 

Back to the top
Really great pictures to match the cars stunning 👍👍

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Cool pictures & was a good day. :thumbs:

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Was great to finally meet James W a fellow Regional host after all this time, glad we made it, just a shame we didn't get there early enough to meet at the meeting point before.

I didn't get a chance to meet and chat to everyone, but great to meet some new faces, rubadubdub great pics !

As I said guys

ANY OF YOU FANCY JOINING AND SUPPORTING US AT BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - 6-8th June ? you are welcome just for the day or whole weekend, please pop your name down here if interested.

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=national_2%2Fbristol-volksfest-2014

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Dan's mk1 won best Golf. 

& Carl's caddy won most wanted & best other VW

Also Tom won best rust in his passat. 

Well done lads  :thumbs:

Last edit: by James_W

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Great pics and cars :-)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.