Skip navigation

Bristol Santa Cruz 2012.

Back to the top

Bristol Santa Cruz 2012.

Happened on 02.12.12, a 1 hour cruise through Bristol with a meet at the end with beer, hot food and a raffle, looks like about £2500 was raised through donations, ticket sales etc, which goes towards Prospect Cancer Support Group and Corins First Steps fund

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Well done to all involved in raising money for a well worthy cause  8)

good excuse for a beer too  :wink:

Back to the top
looked a really cool cruise for a great cause .nice 1 people :)

Back to the top
Missed this due to work. Cars are looking very festive. Make sure you get a patent on those centre caps scott.  lol. Well done on the fund raising. Guys/girls.

Back to the top
Was a great day out, and even better that its raising money for chairty :-) , think perhaps we could enter some of these pics for next Dec for the calendar scott ? :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Yea there are some good ones :) keeping an eye out on the fb page to see if any others pop up.

Might aswell enter a few next year :D im liking the thumbs up from Blans pic :D

also gasco i broke my phone and had to get a new one, so i dont have your number any more, could you send me a text please :)

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.