1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
Really like the shape/look of these, just dosnt look enough room under the bonnet for  2 ltr running gear.

Back to the top
Very nice - just been looking at the brochure for that exact model.  Are the seats from a MK3 Polo GT?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
The interior is from a mk2f polo genesis , it's the same pattern as fitted to mk2 rocco gt2, known as modecaro . 

Back to the top
Found a votex roof rack for it

Rollin on steelies

Back to the top
That's in good nick, nice one  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I know that car… You're that rather good looking fellow from Doagh!

Back to the top
That's me miss lovely legs 1986 mate , who is this

Back to the top
Used to be on GTINI a long time ago... EW17

Back to the top
Lovely car, I had a look around it, I think it was at Castlewellan. My golf has the same interior cloth, it's interesting to know what it's called.

Bacardincoke said

Used to be on GTINI a long time ago… EW17

Boy EW17 theres a name from the past, you used to post a lot on GTINI, did you move on from the VW's or just to another site?

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
Still like the older VW's… Joined GTINI and the MK1OC at much the same time, but it's this site I use now.

GTINI was a great local site for years but it started to become very quiet around 18 months ago and I was signing in less and less often until I eventually stopped.

Did try again at the start of the year but they seem to have changed hosts. My password no longer works and their new set-up doesn't allow guests to read only.

Back to the top

Bacardincoke said

Still like the older VW's… Joined GTINI and the MK1OC at much the same time, but it's this site I use now.

GTINI was a great local site for years but it started to become very quiet around 18 months ago and I was signing in less and less often until I eventually stopped.

Did try again at the start of the year but they seem to have changed hosts. My password no longer works and their new set-up doesn't allow guests to read only.

I think all sites are getting quieter, probably the Facebook effect. At least this site seems to be doing well. Do you have a mk1? There seems to be a few more knocking around each year wherever people keep finding them, but the more the merrier I say.

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
Yup… Red MK1.

I was going to say it's in bits but I'm actually making some progress, might even have it on the road by the end of the year!

Back to the top

Dropped a little closer to the ground 

Back to the top
Looks lovely mate. I just recently per chased a mk2 coupe s. Great little cars these. Reminds me of my mk1 when I first bought it :)

Back to the top
Know what you mean , only bought the car as it was to cheap to turn down , but love the thing now , wanted another mk1 golf , but in. N. Ireland they cost a fortune , the polo was as cheap as chips compared to a golf 

Back to the top
That is top draw.... :thumbs:

"Mk1 Golf Gti...all things to all men"
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.