Skip navigation

A369PTS Black non campaign Breaking for spares

Back to the top
Broken due to bad accident repair in 1990s which has rotted beyond repair . Before the purists start on me, I was sold this car on the condition it was dismantled, The guys wife was sold it with an mot and it crabbed on the road , trader and mot station were reported etc but they were stuck with car and it sat on grass for 8years, Although it looks good on trailer the passenger inner wing is pushed back and floor on pass side is all rippled, Really bad weld on inner wishbone mount/anti roll bar. and rear axle is twisted . The car is anEW chassis but option in boot have no 707 etc so its clear glass, normal GTi steering wheel.

All parts available and can post anywhere in UK.  I am in INVERNESS SCOTLAND for collection purposes

Last edit: by dubhighland

Back to the top
any pictures?

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

volkswarren said

any pictures?

what pictures do you require?

Back to the top
is it the sunroof type or tintop as interested in the roof also the battery tray and the section thats under the airbox that the airbox fixes to. if so pm some prices :)

MK1 Golf 4x4 Build
MK1 Golf 4X4 | Facebook

Back to the top
Hi mate
What  sort of condition is the windscreen washer bottle like please?
Cheers
Neil

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top

Climbatize said

is it the sunroof type or tintop as interested in the roof also the battery tray and the section thats under the airbox that the airbox fixes to. if so pm some prices :)

Sorry but there are ripples down passenger side, Its non sunroof .battery tray and most of that inner leg wing are no use as badly repaired .

Back to the top

Swerve said

Hi mate
Cheers
Neil

Looks pretty decent, Ill get a pic.

Back to the top
Front lower spoiler sold.

Back to the top
no worries what about the roof support that goes between the front doors and across the roof, it's the bit between the roof and headliner, could do with that bit.

MK1 Golf 4x4 Build
MK1 Golf 4X4 | Facebook

Back to the top

Climbatize said

no worries what about the roof support that goes between the front doors and across the roof, it's the bit between the roof and headliner, could do with that bit.

that should be ok, ill remove headliner 1 night this week.

Back to the top
GTI front badge,
Duckbill spoiler
Standard Gearknob
Standard exhasut.

Are any of these available?

Back to the top
Rear wiring loom from rear lights to fuse box please. Including postage  :thumbs:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I'd be interested in the roof skin if it's straight?

Back to the top
Parcel shelf and bar from back of seats which holds it in place please? :)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Rear wiring loom from rear lights to fuse box please. Including postage  :thumbs:

ok will remove it this week.

Back to the top

smudge18 said

Parcel shelf and bar from back of seats which holds it in place please? :)

its a good shelf ill take it out for pics.

Back to the top

mitchmk1 said

I'd be interested in the roof skin if it's straight?

it has ripples and I chipped some filler on it today :'(

Back to the top

dubhighland said

Swerve said

Hi mate
Cheers
Neil
Looks pretty decent, Ill get a pic.

£10 posted

Last edit: by dubhighland

Back to the top

Greigzy said

GTI front badge,
Duckbill spoiler
Standard Gearknob
Standard exhasut.

Are any of these available?

badge is there, spoiler sold, gearknob there but not golf ball its the scirocco leather look one, exhaust looks ok but ill jack it up and check its condition.

Back to the top
I will have that then mate cheers what's your pay pal and I will send the money over to you 👍

Cheers

171761 views (107 Kb)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.