Skip navigation

A868DPH

Back to the top

Any one in club got her?

Hi all - long time not being on here.

just wondered if my old  Helios Blue Campaign has become a member (again)

One of my biggest regrets (other than marrying my first wife) selling her

:banghead:

MK1 Golf GTi Campaign:Alpine White, Vauxhall Omega MV6, Alpina B10 3.3 Touring, Dolomite Sprint, MG ZT V6, Volvo T5 R estate  6C2B5B6F-1CA5-44CA-A93C-6B7F5206CD7F.jpeg

Back to the top

Back to the top
Now then - yes I know been a while hasn't it.

Not having a GTi I've been away from club - gradually looking to get back into ownership but prices gone daft. Sold mine for house renovations about three years ago unfortunately.

See what happens - need a 1800 Y plate or Campaign when I can.

To think I had a genuine Y reg MK1 in Oak Green imported from Germany  (right hand drive) with full German spec - sold it years ago - checked on dvla but I think it's well gone now - not taxed since 2000  :'(

MK1 Golf GTi Campaign:Alpine White, Vauxhall Omega MV6, Alpina B10 3.3 Touring, Dolomite Sprint, MG ZT V6, Volvo T5 R estate  6C2B5B6F-1CA5-44CA-A93C-6B7F5206CD7F.jpeg

Back to the top
Ah right, I was putting out fellers re mine. Got house stuff to finance - possibly but I really don't want to sell the car and be in the same position.

Sounds like the car may have gone. What did you have back in 2004/5 when we started with the club, I can't remember. The registers are working again by the way.  ;)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.