Skip navigation

Smudger's 20vt Project A.K.A Patsy. (Update 07/06/2015 Got the love back)

Back to the top

Smudger's 20vt Winter 2012 Project (UPDATE 23/12/12)

im looking for a lsd aswell. gunna get my from the states and fitted from hotgolf we need 1  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top

peterg60 said

im looking for a lsd aswell. gunna get my from the states and fitted from hotgolf we need 1  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

OBX item Pete?

I am going K04 or bigger a little later on this year with luck so will definitely need one too.

Maybe if a few of us wanted them we could combine and get a discount and save on shipping too, they are only about £318 odd though, compared to the £750+ Quaife version!

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI
2015 Mk7 Golf R 2.0 TSI 4motion DSG
2011 Caddy Maxi Kombi 1.6 TDi
1982 Mk1 Golf GTi 3 Door 1.8t - Build Thread

Back to the top

Joe90k said

peterg60 said

OBX item Pete?

I am going K04 or bigger a little later on this year with luck so will definitely need one too.

Maybe if a few of us wanted them we could combine and get a discount and save on shipping too, they are only about £318 odd though, compared to the £750+ Quaife version!

Would be interested in this as well, what boxes are you using as i'm using an 02a.

Bag.

Back to the top
02J for me...

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI

Back to the top
yeh i saw the obcx item just need to buy the apr bolts as i dont think it comes with anything like the quaf. o2a/02j price is the same. i send a email today to see if they sort discount. 350bhp be pointless with out 1

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

Are you fitting a lsd smudger ?

Joe90k said

Baggie82 said

Are you fitting a lsd smudger ?

If you are Andy, and your buying it new, I also want one, might be able to get a discount going?

In time I will be fitting one. Have discussed this over the last few months with JonP and Pete and it's agreed one will be needed. Perhaps if we all got together Pete could we have a discount?? I am running an 02a CBA box from a g60 ;)

If you could make some enquiries mate that would be great :)

Back to the top
Coming on a treat:) Seen the new wheel order to.. There going to look brill mate.
Ul need an LSD for definate to get the most out it. My mk2 just doesn't get the power down properly even in third. 

Il be up for a bulk buy on an LSD to guys..

Back to the top
i send a few email tognite and see what deal we can get will report bk

Back to the top

peterg60 said

Top man Pete  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
i'll be up for LSD too i'm looking at getting a K04 for my AUM when i got it i didn't check the turbo and just found out its a K03  :(   so i might as well go all out  :cool:

Back to the top
hi all just found this web page about the OBX LSD it talks about what you may need to do before installing

OBX_LSD Products

Back to the top

marlonjd said

hi all just found this web page about the OBX LSD it talks about what you may need to do before installing

OBX_LSD Products

lol alot needs doing. leave that to the gearbox builder looks to hard  :lol:

Back to the top

peterg60 said

marlonjd said

OBX_LSD Products

+1  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top

peterg60 said

marlonjd said

OBX_LSD Products

I think from the title that is a rebuild of it? That shouldn't be necessary on first installation…

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI

Back to the top
Nice project!!!!

Back to the top

ReCkhaje (Jorge) said

Nice project!!!!

Thanks man  :cool:

Back to the top
In for lsd group buy....

Back to the top

peterg60 said

Any luck Pete?

golf_coupe said

In for lsd group buy….

I think in the near future we shall start a thread with a list of interested parties once the price and details are confirmed :)

Back to the top
I need to hurry up and pick a box then lol

Back to the top

golf_coupe said

I need to hurry up and pick a box then lol

No rush mate honestly mine hasn't seen the road yet :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.