Here's a few snaps of it to start off with!
Cosmetic plans are to:
- Respray; not sure whether to keep it yellow? Or to change it's look completely…. it was originally white!
- Fit a whole new roof; This one is very leaky and has definitely seen better days! Preferably black, however this will depend on the chosen colour for the respray….
- Remove the bumpers (dependent on the body work underneath lol!)
- New rear seats; The current set are rotten due to the leaky roof so will need replacing, if I come across a cheap set that need attention I'm planning on re-covering them
- Cover the front seats to match the rear!
- I'm thinking of keeping the current wheels on there, as they may look a little better if the right height is lowered (not too low as I have experienced the frustration of driving (slowly) in many low cars!) however I do have a set of Ronal Turbos that might look good…
it is surprisingly mechanically sound, a new ceramic fuse box has been purchased which just needs to be fitted, but other than that it is a good runner for it's age!
Thanks for looking!