Skip navigation

The original one & only Gulf Golf 18 years of ownership

Back to the top

The Gulf Golf April 29 years old and nearly finished!!!

collo16v said

Thinking of Lydden in August? Interested?
will have to see how funds are, its a little way from us, castle coombe and thruxton are my locals..

i gotta get back out doing pics tho so might be

Back to the top
Awesome! ...now that must be a blast at full throttle!

Back to the top
lush man, looks so sweet, nice ur back on here :y:

Back to the top
couldnt stay away could ya haha!

you bringin it to billing i wna see this in the metal

Back to the top
:oops:  :D

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
LOVE this car! The colour scheme is amazing 8)

Build pics required please :mrgreen: And more pics generally please :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Back to the top
I love this mate , looks really cool! I hope mine and my dads work on my project turn out aswel as this!

Back to the top
:? :wink: :roll:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Leave it , just watch out for the law with those number plates  :wink:

Very nice motor …………..

Back to the top
Sounds like you want a change Martin, I love it personally and think the colours suit it really well, but if i had the same for 3 years I'd probably be looking to change too

TBH tho its your car and if you fancy a change do it mate, go off the wall tho and do something liek the lemans classics from late 80's respol orange n green or something madder

Back to the top
It's such a stunning lil' race car.  Be a shame to see it changed, can't you just get another one and paint it in a different race team get up.  Eventually the habit will escalate out of control and you could end up with a whole flock of them??  :wink:

Back to the top

collo16v said

Just thinking ,car has been this way now for three years,time for a new race themed paint job, Marlboro Maclaren? :?  Rothman Williams 8O , Audi R8?  :? Martini Porsche? :wink:  not sure any thoughts? leave it ? :roll: change it? :dontknow:

John Player Special???

Back to the top
martini gets my vote wasnt it the lancia delta colours?????

Back to the top

A first for my car its never been out in the dark before!!!

Back to the top
Love it Martin, have you decided on a colour change yet, I love it as is tho...

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Love it Martin, have you decided on a colour change yet, I love it as is tho…

Nope decided to stick with the Gulf Colours,its regrown on me!!

Back to the top
Looks awesome mate :D

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top

collo16v said

Lawsy said

Love it Martin, have you decided on a colour change yet, I love it as is tho…

Nope gonna leave it as is ,I have something else that I can Martini up,not Mk1 but stilll a member of the VAG

the audi??

I'm pleased your leaving it mate, overspray n all  :wink:  :wink: Its awesome and inspired me to do something different. I'll be nominating you as car as the month for october/november
There are too many online users to list.