Skip navigation

Ace Cafe anyone???

Back to the top

Ace Cafe anyone???

I was down there on the bike, but late enough I didn't have a clue who any of you lads were, lol.

The Chilli Chips and Cheese portions were crap on Tuesday, they've been getting smaller with time…:banghead:

Cheers Lawsey  :y:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Sorry I didnt make it tian, bad day yesterday….  :banghead:  :banghead:

Looks like a good turn out tho

Steve, don't worry about it, it was a good show in the end but I had to shoot off early anyway so was only there for 1 1/2 myself!!!

Rivage, all you need is a sponge and some soapy water mate, your car is in good nick. I'd take the battery out and see what's up with it though, shouldn't be too much probably just needs to be seated properly.

golfsrule, you should have come over to the nerds gauping at the Mk1s mate. Nice car though, in fact I saw you drive past but couldn't get away to grab you otherwise I would have said hi, shame to come all that way and not say meet up, next time eh!

Manic mate, I wouldn't know a Ninja from a Fireblade so there's no way I'm coming up to the bikers corner to scope out for ya! :mrgreen:

Tian :wink:

Back to the top
Yeah we'll sort it out better next time. Still we got Stonor park this weekend love that show man it's the best i reckon

Back to the top

golfsrule said

Yeah we'll sort it out better next time. Still we got Stonor park this weekend love that show man it's the best i reckon

Never been but it might be a bit too much to ask the Mrs to go to two show in two weeks!

Tian :roll:

Back to the top
Tell her you've go to work allways works for me :lol: If the weathers good it's a crackin spot to spend the day
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.