Skip navigation

Is it worth ?10k ? Discuss...I know you want to

Back to the top

Is it worth ?10k ? Discuss...I know you want to

It's worth what someone will pay for it I suppose…..

..But according to the Valuation chart it should be around 5K. Personally if it is a minter, I'd put it somewhere inbetween; how many low milage S1 GTI's are left…..a handful.

85 Polo squareback
MK1 MX5

Back to the top
Just wondered where the source of the information valuation comes from and also are the values revised on a regular basis?

Back to the top

golf1 said

Just wondered where the source of the information valuation comes from and also are the values revised on a regular basis?

from ther
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club
aha

an prob a knowledge of the car helps

Back to the top

alexHxC said

golf1 said

from ther
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club
aha

an prob a knowledge of the car helps

Very good. But seriously, its something I'd like to know too. I suspect it was one of the original establishing members who arbitarily made it up, then over time its become less 'definative' and more of a 'guide'.

While we're at it, anyone want to produce a price guide for the cabriolets?

Back to the top
me me me!

michelles cabby = priceless!

Back to the top
give you the price of a fence panel for it. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
thats very generous of you. gold fence panels are very pricey these days! lol

Back to the top
who said anything about gold fence panels. i can't say as i've ever seen one but i live up north we can't afford that sort of expenditure.

ok so that maybe a bit mean so how about a bail of hay? i'll even put a needle in it for you. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
god, you two are at it again?

seriously guys, get a room.

Back to the top
hay hang on a minute this is the first one for me. dont confuse me with the horny little devils from previous posts.

Back to the top
oops sorry i got you and mr. hardcore alex mixed up.

Back to the top
excuse me! i am just sticking up for my little car, i mean it can defend itself really can it!
im going to give it a makeover today anyway so im sure it will be worth at least 2 bales of hay after ive finished, so will keep your offer in mind!

oh and i will expect delivery of the bale of hay and needle by the weekend, my horse is a hungry boy! lol

Back to the top
nar it's worth more than that. do two bails of hay make a stack? or is it more of a pile?

Back to the top
and how much hay is in in a bale anyway?

Back to the top
from what i remember i think it's 4 bails make a tonne.

which is fast for a horse :mrgreen:

Back to the top
nope youve lost me now! and ive changed my mind, i want a happy meal instead! lol

Back to the top
how about lil' lisas high protein animal feed. all the way from springfield.

Back to the top

novocaine said

herr herr herr "protein feed" herr herr herr

Back to the top

novocaine said

tempting …. but no!

Back to the top
Well to be honnest with ?10k in my Pocket i would rather Import the Citi Golf GTI from South Africa. I know they are a bit more expy then ?10k but i know they will not not rust as quick as the series 1 golf…  just my view though….

Cheers 8)

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby
There are too many online users to list.