Skip navigation

Calling all Scottish members

Back to the top

Calling all Scottish members

Oh, and anyone wanting their profile updated or a new one please send me details via a PM!  8)

Back to the top
I'm 50/50 on those dates I'm afraid. Sorry I can't be more commited. I'll find out for sure next week.

I doubt the campaign will be ready so proabably just take the beemer.

1983 Schwartz Black Mk1 Golf GTI Campaign

2001 Golf TDI S Estate

2004 330i M Sport Convertible

Edinburgh, Scotland

Back to the top
9th of march is a no go for me mate its the weekend of Ultimate dubs. A few guys might be down there for that one.

A few of the scottish clubs inc Deutsch Connection are planning a Mega meet some time in the near future, hoping to get all the scottish clubs involved. Could be a good idea to meet up at that, early stages at the moment but i'll post up more details once we agree a date and venue etc

Back to the top

x5pea said

9th of march is a no go for me mate its the weekend of Ultimate dubs. A few guys might be down there for that one.

A few of the scottish clubs inc Deutsch Connection are planning a Mega meet some time in the near future, hoping to get all the scottish clubs involved. Could be a good idea to meet up at that, early stages at the moment but i'll post up more details once we agree a date and venue etc

Ah, good point Chris. So damn difficult to organise a meet for the entire Scottish region!  Pairing with DC is a good idea as it doesnt matter if nobody from the mk1OC turns up!

I'll keep you posted….  :wink:

Back to the top
Its more a pairing of all the scottish clubs, weer hoping to get everyone involved. al keep u posted

Back to the top

Back to the top
Sounds good Chris, and only 5 mins fi the hoose.. :dance:

Back to the top
Sorry, I'm out on the 20th April. Off to Marbella with work!

:D  and  :banghead: !!!!!

1983 Schwartz Black Mk1 Golf GTI Campaign

2001 Golf TDI S Estate

2004 330i M Sport Convertible

Edinburgh, Scotland

Back to the top
Sounds like a good date for me. I should have my car taxed then as I've came to a mutual agreement with my wife, that becuase the car is garaged throughout the winter months, that I'll only tax it for the summer month, so I'll get it taxed for april, & it's only 5 minutes alaong the road from me, so hopefully it'll get me that far.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.