Skip navigation

Stolen Mk1 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Stolen Mk1 Golf Gti

Nev said

Gutted for you mate, my parents live in Killamarsh and I recon I know the guy who has the other red golf you mentioned. Next time I drive past that Esso, I'll pop in and make sure they dont know owt about it, just in case.

thanks mate that would be great

Back to the top
well gutted for ya mate, sounds like nicked for a reason, someone wanted it for parts etc or wanna annoy, who'd narmally waste their time like that for an old car with flat tyres,
wrong part of country for ya but will keep my eyes open, best sort out my security, all the best
jay

Back to the top
This will not help in your loss but just to let you know that he or she may be caught you never know….and I know what your going through.
I had a Ducati lifted from outside my tent in Asssen at the WSBK a few years back and they caught him 2 days later. He was a Duacti mechanic the scumbag and he got away with it as they could not put him with the bikes even though there were 7 Dukes outside his hotel lodge room with no plates on…..

I had my money stolen out of my wallet there two years later whilst I was in a deep Stella sleep…..

Lots of lesson learned namely that trust no one and especially people who seem to be your new best mates at bike meets.

Hope you get it back and they are caught…

1988 GTi Cabriolet.....

Back to the top
Thanks v much for your words of wisdom, and iam sure that i will never see my car again but i guess thats just the way it goes!!!! (gutted)

I may be should move on to pastures new (may be a camper van)

We will see.

Back to the top
how awful for you.

my ex-boyfriend had his mk2 stolen from outside his house. there was nothing standard about it, everything was very distinctive. his car had a really good alarm and immobiliser and it was not even set off. i dont know how they did it, there was no glass, no tyre marks, no noises and nobody saw anything- it was just gone.
he never saw it again and we never heard of any of the parts coming up either.
these people are clever, i just hope they havnt ruined such a nice little classic car.
im going to sleep in mine with a baseball bat tonight just to be safe!

Back to the top

general reply

they probally put it on the back of a flat bad via the cranes like on hi abs
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.