Bio Diesel processing

iv just bought a mk2 golf gtd intercooler will this be fine on cocking oil

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top
Have you ever thought of going into wine making? :lol:

Back to the top
will a T4 1.9tdi van run on 50/50 mix of diesel and oil or will it screw up my brand new pump

Back to the top

bens_cab said

will a T4 1.9tdi van run on 50/50 mix of diesel and oil or will it screw up my brand new pump

are you talking of a 50/50 mix with vegtable oil or biodiesel?

You have to be carefull which pump you have if your thinking of vegtable oil, it's worth reserching the info from one of the plenty biodiesel or veg oil forums. I know plenty of the early mk1 Caddy's are running 100% veg oil, seems the older the engine, the better they like neat veg oil .

I'm up to 50/50 mix of derv and biodiesel so far and will continue to increase the mix upto 100% over the next couple of weeks, I'm running it in my Freelander TD4 (the BMW 2.0 td) it runs as well as before, no difference in mpg or power.

Back to the top

joelgti said

iv just bought a mk2 golf gtd intercooler will this be fine on cocking oil
ooer, not sure on that one better ask your local ann summers rep.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Not sure mate, I only know my caddy is ok, because on the filler cap it says DIESEL/BIODIESEL so been ok so far but its non turbo, my mates brothers got the same van, a year newer fitted with the SDI lump, and his only says DIESEL so probably worth checking out before hand to make sure

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Not sure mate, I only know my caddy is ok, because on the filler cap it says DIESEL/BIODIESEL so been ok so far but its non turbo, my mates brothers got the same van, a year newer fitted with the SDI lump, and his only says DIESEL so probably worth checking out before hand to make sure
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.