Skip navigation

Immaculate Standard Black Series One GTI

Back to the top

Ditto

Immaculate Standard Black Series One GTI

patmatt said

lovely  car have been watching it  since you first posted are you serious about taking 3k for it

I've been watching this car since it came on - wasn't this Mr GTI's old car in Norwich because I've been watching it since he had it on sale last year… lovely car.  I have been tempted several times to pick up the phone and buy it - once I make up my mind I seldom change it when buying a car.

Problem is, I have too many Golfs and recently had to sell a mint Mk2 Oak Green GTI 16v to make space in my garage/driveway/forecourt  :?  (got a very decent price for it though) and I have two Mk1 Campaign's sitting in the garage at the moment + a Mk5 Edition 30 so hands full  :cry:   

Can't believe no one hasn't taken it off your hands as yet especially at that price.  8O

Back to the top

Whats wrong with you?

mad4it said

I don't like the wheels at all, so if you sell me the car without the tyres and alloys will the price fall below ?3k?

rabbit

Some of the posts you've placed on this thread are really obnoxious or downright stupid like the above one… I'd never sell to someone like you who doesn't appreciate the original aspects of the car like alloys for example. Its a rare car and should be kept as is… as for your price bracket, I think you're just taking the mick.

Back to the top
Sorry to be cheeky, but what did you get for the mk2 gti 16v oak green, as i've just bought exactly the same and was wondering if i paid too much :oops:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

Oakie

kriss said

Sorry to be cheeky, but what did you get for the mk2 gti 16v oak green, as i've just bought exactly the same and was wondering if i paid too much :oops:

Well mine was a 3 door minter with 94k original miles on the clock (I had done 17k of them in the previous 3 months  8O  ) It had brand new original suspension all round, new engine mmounts, bushes etc…  and absolutely no rust or dents.  However, the service history was not completely full - a few MOTs and stamps missing but had 3/4 of them.  I sold it for ?3750 although I did have it on for ?4750 with BBS RS001s but replaced them with BBS RAs as the buyer didn't want them.

Back to the top
hmmm…sounds very nice :mrgreen: Mines got 115k, but not all service.  Body is totally MINTY and engine great.  No mods and bought it fot 1700.  I happy with that then :mrgreen:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

Oakie

kriss said

hmmm…sounds very nice :mrgreen: Mines got 115k, but not all service.  Body is totally MINTY and engine great.  No mods and bought it fot 1700.  I happy with that then :mrgreen:

If its a 3-door 16v then you got it for a decent price..  and the price of these cars seems to be rising.

Back to the top

Oakie

Ooops, sorry Hux, just realised that I was hijacking your thread  :oops:

Good luck with the sale and if it doesn't sell by Jan, I'll defintely come and take it from you as I am about to sell that 1 owner 60k mile Silver Campaign GTI I bought in January 2006 for a lot of money at the time  8O  And I'd keep the alloys on it too  :wink:

Back to the top
Cheers to everyone who's posted on here, and the car is now SOLD!

Steve who came all the way from Wrexham on the train on a Sunday, top bloke and I hope he enjoys it as much as I have.

Look forward to see you and the car at some shows next year!

Cheers guys!

1980 Black GTI - now sold
2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top

Hux said

Cheers to everyone who's posted on here, and the car is now SOLD!

Steve who came all the way from Wrexham on the train on a Sunday, top bloke and I hope he enjoys it as much as I have.

Look forward to see you and the car at some shows next year!

Cheers guys!

Oh.. damn.  Well it was around long enough I suppose. Steve's a lucky git - congratulations.  :(  :cry:

Back to the top
Will be around the shows in the new year guys!
Cheers Hux great car!

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
Well done Hux, told you it would sell in the end :wink: Scuba you've got yourself a fab GTI there matey 8)

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.