Skip navigation

Immaculate Standard Black Series One GTI

Back to the top

Immaculate Standard Black Series One GTI

Oh dear, so I?ve ruffled a few feathers raising a few valid points which I consider as important- LOL!

I wish you all the very best in your sale and if the worst comes the worst you can always sell me the interior for ?600

Mad

I hope you can count?

Back to the top
You sound like a total nob :lol: Why don't you stop posting and leave Hux get on with selling his car.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
i agree with some of your points but you should of contacted him direct and bid him low.

Back to the top
Well despite the "negative" talk on the post over the past couple of days I can honestly say that today has the busiest day in terms of interest about the car with a number of people sounding very interested and a viewing for tomorrow.

As I have previously said I have advertised the car as honestly as I can with my knowledge and understanding, and if that is not up to some people's standards then I can only apologise for my lack of this knowledge and understanding.

Thanks for all you other guys for your support in "fighting my corner" (Kriss, Dubboy etc.).  :D

1980 Black GTI - now sold
2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top

mad4it said

Oh dear, so I?ve ruffled a few feathers raising a few valid points which I consider as important- LOL!

I wish you all the very best in your sale and if the worst comes the worst you can always sell me the interior for ?600

Mad

Not saying your points aren't valid but I would question your valuation/offer as I have seen this car and have a good idea of what has been done, the cost involved and how it compares to similar cars.

Banner

Back to the top
i've seen this car in person 2, its spot on.
really jealous, would love to own this car.
good luck with the sale mate.

Back to the top
Can't believe this is still for sale.  Cracking genuine car and rare as hens teeth in that nick.  Wish i had the cash to buy it outright, as i would without hesitation.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

mad4it said

I don't allow judgement to cloud my mind :lol:  The 6th picture shows the panel gap between the bonnet and the scuttle panel far to large and the gutter has got a dent in it. The scuttle panel near the front wing appears to be filled and the door strip is not straight, it kicks up slightly towards the rear arch.

Having said all that Rabbit has put an offer on the table for you to think about ?2,500

mad

I don't know whether you have actually seen the car?  I have. Apart from mr gti who owned the car previously and had most of the restoration work done I'm probably the next best person to ask as I found the car for him and witnessed the work as it was completed.

It isn't perfect, if it was then you would be looking at near enough a show car, and hux isn't asking that kind of money.

Fair enough, your entitled to offer what you think its worth, but IF you haven't actually had a good look round it (not just a casual glance at a show) and have driven it, then your observations are pretty much worthless.

Anyway, good luck with the sale Hux, I hope if finds the home it deserves.

Back to the top
Cheers for the support once again guys, and now settled in a new house I'm ready to start selling again!

The price still remains, however this is still negotiable and is by no means a final selling figure, so if you are interested, please contact me.

Cheers.

2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top
OK, I'm looking to get a new MOT on the car over the next couple of weeks which will hopefullly renew some fresh interest in the car.

So if you are interested in the car and even more so if it has a fresh MOT then please contact me and make me an offer…

Remember ?3750 is what the car is up for but this is not what I am expecting to sell it for, it is there as a starting point to begin negotiations.

Cheers.

2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top
I'd swap you my campaign plus 1.5k cash  :wink:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Hell fire this car is still forsale. Whats wrong with people? Do I have to move back to England and buy it. Don't temp me.  8O I've seen this car beofore and in my opinion is well worth the asking price. I can't believe shes not been sold. Good luck Hux and don't cave. She's worth what you're asking.

Karl

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
If I had another garage I'd have it

Im another one that cannot believe this hasnt sold - I havent seen it in the flesh so to speak but looks stunning and must be quite rare even if it does have minor imperfections - what doesnt ??

Back to the top
id definitly have this car if it was in budget. sadly though….

Good luck with it mate, it's worth every panny your asking for it and dont let anyone tell you otherwise :D

Back to the top
hi hux hope this all gets sorted soon.

The car is the best mk1 ive seen in person, my car was right next to it parked up in the 1st photo in the meet :)

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
All - I have cleaned up the end of this thread.  Please keep all comments relating specifically to the sale of Hux's MK1.

Cheers

Rich

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
I can't believe its still here, I only assume that most people looking around for mk1 GTIs are either blinkered by the surposed holy grail (campaign) or are being tight. Hopefully when the values increase it will sort the wheat from the chaf owner-wise. If it were still mine I'd never sell it to that idiot madas either  :roll:

Back to the top
Right, it was the MOT today and all it failed on was a rear wheel bearing, the horn and the rear fog light. This work will be getting done tomorrow and so the car will have a fresh MOT by the weekend!

Make me an offer for a great car!

2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top
If ever anybody wanted to buy a mk 1 gti this is the car to buy totally gorgeous, i want, but will have to sell my 4 motion 1st.

Item number: 150176793992   if anyone is interested

Back to the top
Lovely early car, saw it at Ultimate Dubs, reason it hasnt sold? maybe its too clean? after all everyone on here seems to be upto their elbows in oil grease and mk1 bits most of the time :lol:
take it to bits and sell it as a project for the same money it will be gone in minutes :lol:

On a more serious note though and im am being picky :wink:  if i was hyper critical :oops:  i would put standard number plates back on it and maybe get rid of the overspray on the slam panel and bonnet catch, think it just takes away from the rest of the cars appearance a bit,

if i had the spare dosh at the minute that would look sweeeet slammed on some coilovers and my BBS RM`s under its arches :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.