Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
:dontknow:

Back to the top
the reason your getting no replys on either threads is because your flying a kite on that price of 3K far far far to high!!

my mk1 completly restored, 16v converted, in concors condition would happily fetch 3k, yours…… 1500pounds is all id value it at im affraid, and thats being modist!!

but good luck with the sale anyway

Back to the top
the reason your getting no replys on either threads is because your flying a kite on that price of 3K far far far to high!!

my mk1 completly restored, 16v converted, in concors condition would happily fetch 3k, yours…… 1500pounds is all id value it at im affraid, and thats being modist!!

but good luck with the sale anyway

Back to the top
Yep, and you don't enough pictures of the important bits ( wheelwell and engine bay please!)  :D

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top

holeinmk1 said

Yep, and you don't enough pictures of the important bits ( wheelwell and engine bay please!)  :D

click his link tom

Back to the top
Sorry, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! :doh:

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
the engine cost me more than ?1500

Back to the top

Back to the top
open to offers :)

Back to the top
open to offers :)

Back to the top
up again

Back to the top
:)

Back to the top
''various new pipes and shit''
Not being funny, but it's wording like this that'll put me off buying from someone. You don't know who you're gonna meet once you've travelled 300 miles to view a car, this kind of talk gives you a good idea.

Back to the top
thanks for the comment cristoph
certainly not trying to put or piss anyone off
i have genuinely spent on this car and it is a very honest car it stands me at around ?3500 but i have come to realise i am not going to get my money back
i have had the original block re bored and bought a 2ltr rebuild kit from tsr in march 2006  this engine has had no expense spared in rebuilding and all bills are available    it really is a cracker……

Back to the top
Where do you live?

You got PM
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.