Skip navigation

Cambridge Meet, Saturday May 5th

Date for meet

Saturday 5th May {-} [6 votes]
Sunday 6th May {-} [4 votes]
Both are good for me {-} [1 vote]
Neither are good for me {-} [3 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Cambridge Meet, Saturday May 5th

:lol:  :lol:

I guess so!

It will all be clearer tomorrow, i'll try again then :oops:

Banner

Back to the top
blah, both 5th and 6th may are really busy for me, both got birthdays im going to so wont be able to make it :(

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top
All depends on work for me, not the best answear i know but hey ho !!

G60

Back to the top
Work whats work if there is a meet try your best andy  :pray: will be a good crack, will bring some more meguiars if you have ran out  :lol:

Back to the top
Hi peeps
  Sounds good to me, would be great to have a convoy up to cambs. I could do 6th may as I'm working friday night, I could always try to book it off if the meet was on sat.
  Oh by the way great show peaple, really enjoyed it, Glen I've got some serious polishing to do!! :banghead:
Thanks for the cd Glen, nice one :D

If it ant a Mk 1 dont fix it!!!! :-)

Back to the top

autocab said

Work whats work if there is a meet try your best andy  :pray: will be a good crack, will bring some more meguiars if you have ran out  :lol:

Its the evil thing that starts again monday lol !! As for the meguiars, its a deal  8)

G60

Back to the top
Tell me about it  :(   alright for you guys and gals having a convoy, i will try and get peeps together this end who i know of if not i will be billy no mates but worth it though, see my mate last night who did the run around germany in his mk1 campaign for charity( he is on this site somewhere) he now has another mk1 gti and he said he will come to the meets if they are in cambridge  :D

Back to the top
autocab we got two atleast in our convoy from lincs

hello!

Back to the top
Cool see how many more we can get sorted  :D

Back to the top
is that bank holiday weekend? whould have come but were planning on going to the lakes in the camper for the weekend! hubby was on about going to battlesbridge though after talking to the guy at the stanstead show last week so will prob come to that one. :D

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Hi guys…sorry, have only just logged on today for the first time since making the suggestion  :oops:

Will ring The Plough tomorrow - have been there before for a Club Polo meet so don't think it'll be a problem…

No speed bumps that I can remember and its by the river…not sure if there's a kid's playground  :dontknow:

The robin Hood in Cherry Hinton has a big car park too but would involve driving through town and its not that easy on a weekend!!

Will keep you posted - either day is good for me  :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Rach

Back to the top
Get your votes in folks, We'll set a day after this weekend!

Banner

Back to the top
Cool - haven't actually rung the pub yet  :oops: but will do as soon as you set a date  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
any more news as its spose to be this weekend coming?

hello!

Back to the top
Well it looks by the way of the voting it will be saturday (5th) with 7 up for sat and 5 for sun.  

Proposed venue is HERE, the Plough at Fen Ditton.

Rach, our local in the know, is sorting this (I hope :wink: )

About midday ish would be good and have lunch while we're there, family friendly pub.

I think we have ourselves a meet!

Banner

Back to the top
Cool will try my best for the saturday  :D

Back to the top
8)

hello!

Back to the top
:cheer:

Back to the top
hi ew!

nice meeting you again today at garys, i fitted the metering head and that didnt fix the problem :( i found out however, that the non return valve on the fuel pump wasnt working, i poked it with a small nail and i think its fixed now - it stopped the petrol leaking out of the pump anyway!. i managed to sheer off the banjo pipe that goes from the pump to the accumulator lol! am gonna buy a brand new one because mine was rusted to buggery

i really hope this fixes it!

james.

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top
Likewise mate!

I think between us we've got more of his car that he has :lol:   Hope you get it sorted soon, it's proving to be a little testing eh!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.