Skip navigation

Huge MK1 Golf Car Park @ Ultimate Dubs 2007

Back to the top

Huge MK1 Golf Car Park @ Ultimate Dubs 2007

Only in its early stages at the moment, but at Ultimate Dubs 2007 (11th March) we may look at organising a MK1 GOLF ONLY Car Parking area, adjacent to the main car parks.

The Parking area will also be adjacent to the main entrance and to park your MK1 in the area, then people would have to turn up before 10.00am on the show day.

Would be great to see loads of MK1's parked up together!

Will post further details on the website shortly - www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

If anyone would like to give us a hand sorting this out before or on the day, then just contact me on - info@ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Dean

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top
Awesome :D

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
brilliant!

The Dub-Marines will more than likely be at UD, had a brilliant time last year  :mrgreen:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
See my earlier post for people interested in participating in a club stand. I'm trying to drum up support for this from our end as it was a top show last year..

Lest get organised so our stand is sorted early… and hotel rooms are booked in good time.

Any takers?????

Dan

Back to the top
can do its only up the road! first of the year is it? can i bring my Hotel too? :roll:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Is this the show, where the club stand's the show and shine and the car park is the club stand area???

Back to the top

Back to the top
….. The show is indoors. I would anticipate a club stand with the better condition cars inside and others outside in the car park. There is a 'Retro Display' also for those of you who want to be inside out of the cold.

I say again…. LAST YEAR WAS REALLY GOOD. It was the first event and was well attended. If we want a club stand inside let me know who is interested and I will book up for us.

Dan

Back to the top
Aaaah right, didn't realise it was another indoor one, there's so many shows these days. Anyway, in our discussions about Gaydon we sort of agreed to focus on these shows:

All Types (North Wales)
Ultimate Dubs (Telford)
GTI International (Bruntingthorpe, Warwickshire?)
VW Action (Staffordshire)
Tatton Park (Cheshire)
Gaydon (Warwickshire)
Edition 38 (Northampton)
Classic Motor Show (NEC Birmingham)

There's also GTI Spring Festival and GTI Festival, at Santa Pod. But I guess these didn't make the list due to the sheer number of shows out there.

For this one (Ultimate Dubs), how many cars (and what spread) are you looking at attending inside, how many definites are there so far?

Back to the top
Does it really matter how many shows there are :roll:  You attend the ones you can thats all, if someone is going to a few im sure they will promote this club in other ways - handing out cards etc.

Dano stick me OUTSIDE :roll: in the cold and rain - im used to it :mrgreen: i wont die honest :pray:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Look like I'll be stuck outside too…

Back to the top
ill cum, wont be camping, camping orrible :banghead:

You Want me, Ya Just Dont Now It Yet!

Back to the top
There's no camping as it is only a day event, unless your really keen and in a sleeping bag by the front entrance doors!!  Lol.

Dean

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top
So who's going to turn up early and park in the MK1 Golf Car Park?

Remember this parking area is right next to the main entrance doors.

Dean
www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top
I was going to but then found out its my mates stag do on the 10th !!!!!

Back to the top
Tell him if he was a real friend, then he should cancel his wedding!!

Lol!!

Dean

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top

Bus-Types said

Tell him if he was a real friend, then he should cancel his wedding!!

Lol!!

Dean

He would mate but its the other half  :o

Back to the top
anyone know if we can leave the cars in the mk1 car park the night before like all the stand cars?

I really don't want to get up early after a night out in telford…

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thanks Dano, sorry, could have done that myself :oops:

Would be handy!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.