Skip navigation

Girls Clevage Top!!!

Back to the top

Girls Clevage Top!!!

HERE HERE !!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Back to the top

Lozmk1 said

Harsh or not its a public forum where opinons are allowed.

Also a "A FAMILY FORUM" Please refrain from foul & abusive language! :evil:  

MODERATOR…….. :roll:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Second stupidest thread ever.

Y'all need a cold shower.

Peter.

1980 1600 GTI, daily driver.

Back to the top

tallpete said

Second stupidest thread ever.

Y'all need a cold shower.

Peter.

just out of interest what was the most stupidest thread ever?

Tank

Back to the top

Lozmk1 said

actually we live in 2006 so whatever.

when i was her age i was living in my own, rented flat, and i was working for DEFRA as a trainee QA Auditor. So call me what you want but id like to think that what i say and do is enturely factual and sensible. i know how to have a laugh and it doesnt involve getting my arse out! (unless alcohol is involved!)  and pretendign to strut around like im something special.

Harsh or not its a public forum where opinons are allowed.

i have vest tops too but id like to think that people dont perv at my chest and THEN notice the site name on my top. yes they are a good advertising tool when needs be but at a family orientated show thers no need for it.
BAD NEWBIE  :|

Back to the top
what is going on with thsi website of late?

like many others have said and will say again, this is not a place to release all your anger froma hard day at work or whatever, it is a place to discuss the agony and ectasy of owning the classic that is the mk1 golf.

i hope we can all agree to disagree on yet another matter and continue posting support and praise in other threads for mk1 owners.

duty done.  8)

Regards, Andrew

Back to the top
9 pages about vest tops thats gotta be a record for a car website as tank said be interested what the daftest thread was if this is the second daftest.

as for the argument about the tops who cares if chrissi wants to wear a vest let her if thingmybob sorry forgot the name doesnt dont people go to the shows for the cars not to see whos wearing what although im intrigued by the vw thong cant wait to see if someone will do it :wink:

Back to the top
Right!!!

This was a good thread where we were organising tops for girls to wear at shows so we dont get polo shirt marks in the sun :lol:

I am not happy that the NEWBIE Lozmk1 came along thinking she is boss and messes it up for everyone!!

If you havent got anything nice to say hun stay out of it OK!

And im not halfway through pubity im not as slow as u to mature :? !

Chrissie

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
:starwars:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
And cut.

Folks, let's take some time out here please.

I refer you all to The Rules.

Please take time to understand the 'spirit' of this site.

First and foremost it's about Mk1 Golfs
Secondly it is family friendly, courteous and considerate.
Thirdly, it is a place to chat and interact.

The 'chat' forum is currently our busiest component of the website. Whether it remains as such depends on our combined behaviour. It is a privilege, not a right.

I'm locking this thread for the time being.

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.