Skip navigation

Girls Clevage Top!!!

Back to the top

Girls Clevage Top!!!

Hey that would look funky having a G-string with the logo on the front haha and then a bra with it on aswell coz then wen ur abouts to do something that includes a man and a woman haha!!! (dont want to upset kids so will put it nicely lol) they will defo enjoy it  :wink:  :P

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top

xxchrissixx said

… coz then wen ur abouts to do something that includes a man and a woman haha!…..

…..and an industrial sized vat of Swarfega…. sounds like a menage a trois…
I stick to just the women  :wink:

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
Sounds good to me!!!

But having that sort of underwear is also good for if u get run over by a bus coz then all the paremedics will join the club hahahahaha sorry i couldnt resist i had to say that  :P  :lol:  :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Mad as a box of frogs….

I saw VW/heart motiff crop tops at DubFreeze this year and bought one for my (then) GF
It did it for me she looked good… :D

Back to the top
They sound great hunni lol!!! i want one :lol: and u have done 333 posts lol :P  congrats xxxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Why thank you... its like MSN this isnt it.. :lol:

Back to the top
it is lol add me

mintyfresh_smintyfresh@hotmail.co.uk (there is an underscore wer that space is sorry) lol

xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
have done..thanks :D

is it a good idea you posting that though?? you may want to delete it?

Back to the top
Nar its cool i love talkin to new people so anyone off this site that fancies a talk/natter just feel free to add me :D xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
as a newbie but an oldie to other sites i feel its my duty to say something.

XXCrissiXX is probably the same age as some of your own children she is registered on other sites that i am on but doesnt post as she knows whats shes posting is bollox. if you want to post drivel surely its worth savng it for MSN or PMs?!?

Ladies Tshirts are fine and dandy. I have 2 ladies tshirts from DemonVW and 2 mens ones- i have a more than ample bosom, anyone whos on Demon will see that (38G). i dont see the problem with the polo shirts, i think it highly inappropriate to want to strut around in your underwear at a family show- im sure that the majority of members of this site are not into your chav racer lax power type shows and do not wish to see someone whos still in the stages of puberty "strutting" around in thier underwear around thier children.

anyway… im not gonna say any more on the matter.

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top
My every day car  :|

And for my reply to this topic,see below  :P  :wink:

Come to daddy  :mrgreen:
I know ,i am a sick man  :(

Back to the top

thats unfair

:hand:    hi i have to say ur coments were  a bit harsh.
yeh chrissi does talk nonsense sometimes but shes young shes having a laugh ! cant you remember when you were that age?? :? as for the polo shirt discusion what is wrong with a vest top for the girls ????? :evil:
its not underwear we live in the year 2000 not the 70s take alook around its the norm now!!!!!!

chrissi i think your great you always manage to make me smile keep it up girl :y:

Back to the top
actually we live in 2006 so whatever.

when i was her age i was living in my own, rented flat, and i was working for DEFRA as a trainee QA Auditor. So call me what you want but id like to think that what i say and do is enturely factual and sensible. i know how to have a laugh and it doesnt involve getting my arse out! (unless alcohol is involved!)  and pretendign to strut around like im something special.

Harsh or not its a public forum where opinons are allowed.

i have vest tops too but id like to think that people dont perv at my chest and THEN notice the site name on my top. yes they are a good advertising tool when needs be but at a family orientated show thers no need for it.

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top
ninja,

Was it just me, or when I read your last sentance, I missed the word 'smile' out completely.

ninja said

chrissi i think your great you always manage to make me smile keep it up

Back to the top
lozmk1
 thanks for the reply it did make me chuckle because you sounded just like chrissi with your "whatever" :lol:

this forums getting more like a jerry springer show !!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
like oh my gaaaaaaaaw whateverrrrrrrrrrr! im taking the piss. sarcasm dear!

Back to the top
sorry what was that ?????? :doh:  :scratch:

Back to the top
Handbags at dawn!!!

hmm whose dawn?

Tank

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :clap:  :clap:

Back to the top
WHY HAS THIS TURNED INTO A SLAGGING MATCH PLEASE KEEP IT SWEET WE ALL HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS IN CARS IF WE CANNOT AGREE WITH ANYTHING ELSE LETS JUST ENJOY THAT... :banghead:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.