Skip navigation

How much of you life do you spend on this forum?

Back to the top

How much of you life do you spend on this forum?

i'll kick this off, wonder if Drew can check this :dontknow: ?
I'm on here Monday to friday probaly for about a hour 8O  or more a day when you tally it all together, maybe more.
Bet all our employers would be keen to find out. For thoses of you who are on here while at work :lol: you know who you are :twisted:
I also spend about 2 hours a day on ebay again at work :posh:

Back to the top
Not as much time as I spend sorting out getting panels sent over from mainland Europe  :banghead:

Back to the top
….too long…..
I try to scan through every post in case I miss something…..and fail miserably because of distractions (phone, visitors, and WORK…….but I'm the boss so that's no problem)……I may stay logged in for ages but not actually doing anything……

I was thinking of doing a poll, as I was wondering how the rest of you managed to get so much on here every morning ….

working in office,
working at home,
not working etc…

…I think the results would be rather eye-opening !!!!

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
this ones for you MalC

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Morning routine at work used to be,

Check my servers were up
check the internet was up
make cup of coffee
go onto mk1 golf owners club site.  :D  :D
then we'd move onto other things such as checking e-mail! lol

Unfortunitly new job means I can't spend as much time here now :( Well not yet anyway, but give me a few months to settle in, and we'll be back to that routine I think!!

Probably used to spend 1 - 2 hrs per day on here, sometimes less, sometimes just a fleeting visit, ocassionally more!!  :D  Now probably spend about half hour or so on here a day I expect.

Mike.

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
Probably around 1hr a day from work and home during the week but very rarely over a weekend.

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top
Sadly at the mo I don't spend anywhere near as much time as I'd like to cos of work commitments…patients keep getting in the way of my routine   :roll:  :(

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top
well at least i don't come on here when i'm at work. i can't, i work outside. but i come on here when i have nothing better to do. what can i say…. i just like talking about my car
when Freddy Murcury wrote 'i'm in love with my car' he had me in mind. except i'm still married because theirs nothing wrong with my carburretor.

Woohoo, no leaks... splash... Damn!...

Back to the top
MAL "i'm three posts ahead of you" :dance:

Back to the top
so I see mate - its not a competition you know !!!!!

Back to the top
i cant at work atall, bit of time in the evenings. my lovely 12 hour long college day is spent on here and various other forums! :D only highlight about thursdays!!

Greg :wink:

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
yes it is a competion :shhh:  and i'm winning
 :borg:

Back to the top
I'm averaging about 1/2 hour every other day, I can check at work, but usually don't have time, plus I'm travelling about a bit. Weekends are scarce due to two kids!

Cheers,

Drew.

ps. you can get a feel for who the users and abusers of the forum are by checking the post counts…

If you click on 'memberlist' above, and then sort by 'Total Posts' and order 'Descending' it gives you a reasonable idea..!

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
I probably do 2 -3 hours a day totalled up!  8O

Check am when I get to work while having a coffee, 15 minutes. Lunch time when 'desk dining' 30 minutes. And then a good couple of hours in the evenings keeping out of the way of Mrs Dano!!  :oops:

Dan

Back to the top
I usually have a browse every evening if possible for about an hour or so.

depends on how much typing you all do!! :P

Banner

Back to the top
I'm never here, and never post  8O

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
1-2 hours a day

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
Well I only pop on once in a blue moon! Only just made the top ten posters for heavens sake!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
god help me if I had access to a computer at work :lol:  so until they come up with a quality wireless internet connection from a truck its just weekends and evenings for me.
Walt the battle is on for the 10th place :twisted:

Back to the top
You'll never take me alive Mr GTI… :x
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.