Skip navigation

picked it up today!!! ***NOW WITH SOME PICS****

Back to the top

yea

picked it up today!!! ***NOW WITH SOME PICS****

lookin cool :D

Back to the top
There was an official roofrack kit for the mk1 cabriolet. Bizarre, but there you are. It's the first example of a cabriolet I've seen the with b-pillar clips in place!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top

andyb77 said

i'm in sunny doncaster so will probably be going to elsecar next month for a taster.

where's your show debs?

i'll get some pics up hopefully tomorrow cos i'm off out tonight with the girlfriend to keep her sweet after my purchase!

thanks for the welcome! :D

It looks stunning (I was looking at it when it was up for sale but couldnt get the time to go down to Northampton) Im not far from Doncaster either and Im off to Elsecar so hope to see you there

Back to the top
I've actually seen a car with one of these….perfect for surf boards / skis etc….

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
I've actually seen a car with one of these….perfect for surf boards / skis etc….

thats mad!!  8O  8O bet these are like hens teeth.

It looks stunning (I was looking at it when it was up for sale but couldnt get the time to go down to Northampton) Im not far from Doncaster either and Im off to Elsecar so hope to see you there

cheers MalC.  what can you tell me about elsecar?  never took a car to a show before and don't have a clue what to do or expect!

Back to the top
very nice
There are too many online users to list.