Skip navigation

Stonor Park

Back to the top

Stonor Park

Dont worry Tank, my missus will be there - she sounds the same as yours! let them get together and we'll "Go Play"! Sunday is the Big day ill be there from the off as were staying a rats fart away! See you there. 8)

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

forgot all about this one until this morning :roll:
Yep should be there with the white mk1, and will be with a mate who'll also be bringing his mk1.
are we all going to meet  up??

Jim going?  8O

Weather depending, do you have a spare seat?

Back to the top
Yeah jim's going, If I bring the white one then possibly a spare seat but was thinking of bringing the black one out if the weather is nice and I can sort out the rad problem :banghead:
bring the pink mondilo :lol:

Back to the top
Think a trip to this is worth  :D  never been before anyone got a link or something to directions thanks n plz.
C U There

Back to the top
http://uk.geocities.co…btinternet.com/index.html

there you go mate, its near henley just north of Reading, Berkshire.

Ok, i'm up for meeting up, but the site is useless, havent got a clue where

suggestions?

12 @ ????

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
hhhmmmm not sure, I think I might do the daily driver show n shine so I can park closer  :wink:
If you see me come and say hello  :D

Back to the top
I'll have my Mr GTI t-shirt on  :wink:  :lol: so should be easy to spot

Back to the top
Did any one get any pictures, took my camera and forgot to use it :banghead:  :lol:
There was a fair few tidy mk1s about and some pretty modded ones too

Back to the top
:cry: forgot my camera  :banghead:

didn't spot you though Mr GTI  :dontknow:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Who comes up trumphs again eh! :dontknow:  

Me when ive uploaded them  :mrgreen:

Watch this space

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

:( had my Mr GTI t-shirt on and every thing, got stopped by some guy who wanted me to buy his car thou' :o

I wanted to do the show n shine but we got there too late and weren't allowed to enter, after driving all over the damn bumps, lumps and hills on the field and almost wrecking my clutch was was a tad annoyed but hey maybe next year i'll leave alittle earlier :wink:
I ended up parking behind some trade stands opposite the cars for sale area on the track to get out to the main way out  :? if you see what I mean, We sat outside the car to watch poeple leave and it was an excellent place as most cars came past us on their way out 8)
Top day and excellent weather, got a few bargins a well: full set of audi VDO gauges (oil temp, pressure and water temp) for ?11 8O and an adjustable short shift for ?2 8O  8O  8) well pleased and also got another top purchase but we'll see how that works out :wink:

Back to the top
a few to tide you over! 26 in all!!

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

PhillTMK1GTI said

:( had my Mr GTI t-shirt on and every thing, got stopped by some guy who wanted me to buy his car thou' :o

I spotted ya, well i noted the tshirt.

Tank

Back to the top

Tank_mk1 said

:y: should have said hello :D

Back to the top

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

Tank_mk1 said

:y: should have said hello :D

well i would have but as i am only new to this sit i didnt not put the link of your name and the top together. next time i will know.

Tank

Back to the top
Excellent day first and not the last time me thinks lots of top cars there.
Like the mix of air/water thinks back to when me had a beetle and squareback.
When i was a lad
couple of my favs

Back to the top
I did think I saw your green 76 in one of the car parks dub76, it was late afternoon(ish) as every one was trying to get out of the gate

Back to the top
one of the best things i saw was this…

can imagine that they bought that car new and looked after it a treat… i want to be driving my golf when i am older.

Tank

Back to the top
that was looking really good until I spoilt it for myself by noticing that the rear panel is wrong for the year of the car :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.