Skip navigation

Membership for 2006

Back to the top

Membership for 2006

A bit late, but i paid up yesterday.

Looking forward to Gaydon :D

www.swallowtail.co.uk

Back to the top
I too have just signed up. How long does it take for my status to change? Dub Girl sent you an e-mail just checking some details. Looking forward to getting that car sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
Richyrich - check this thread out…
http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…ewtopic&t=7394&highlight=

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
was thinking of putting mine in the passenger side back window at the bottom but looking at it now might go with the tax disc position!! oh decisions decisions

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
:lol:
Life must be tough…  :wink:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
I think mines going to have to go on the tool box, the car's not ready for stickers yet, and won't be until next year! lol.

www.swallowtail.co.uk

Back to the top
Hi there,

I too have just signed up (again). How long does it take for my status to change or to receive any acknowledgement of payment?

Tim Hale

Back to the top
Shouldn't take long - dubgrrl sorts this - send her a pm if you have any questions :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Thanks,

I have tried that and an email too, maybe too busy………….

Back to the top
How much is it to become a member and i was wondering who i would pay at a meet if i could???

as i dont have paypal :?

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
You could also post a cheque off or give to Rewth at a show if she's there (dubgrrl) Otherwise I hope to be at Inters so you can give it to me then?

Cheers
Andy

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Online status should be updated today, for all recent paypal entries. I have been away for the half term week, so there is a bit of a backlog!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
How will we know if our status has been changed?

I still cannot gain access to the Members Only areas and my profile still informs me that I am not a subscriber etc.

Why not set up an automatic response when the Paypal payment has been made, we do exactly that on our forum and this is accompanied by a 'Welcome to the Forum' blurb. Works like a charm.  

BTW, what is the sticker mentioned elsewhere?

Back to the top
You should be up to date now. I will investigate the auto response from paypal!

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Drew,

Does the profile change too? It still informs me that I am not a subscriber or member etc. but I can access the members only area.

Thank you

Back to the top
The 'subscriber' and 'member' are parts of the website profile system we aren't using at the moment, they aren't affected by your membership, you're fully signed up!

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Hi Tim

You paid your membership on the 31st of May. I have just checked and have your details.

I update the membership database and post out packs 1-2 times a week. Yours will be posted within the next couple of days. When I update the database I send Drew an email saying who has joined and needs their membership status updating.

I do apologise for any delay you feel there has been but I do not have the time at the moment to check my emails daily and deal with one membership at a time; this is why I find it more time effective to devote a specific amount of time twice a week.

Kind regards

dubgrrl

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
Hi,

TVM :lol:

Back to the top
can i get me upgrade 2 please

rebuild in progress....

Back to the top
Dear all new members!

Please be aware that Rewth (our membership secretary) has not been too well lately and is not able to do anything right now.

Therefore, if you've recently paid membership please bear with us and we'll sort for you as soon as possible.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Rewth! :tlc:

Andy

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.