Skip navigation

Been offered this opinons please

Back to the top

Been offered this opinons please

Nice Campaign and you learn something new every day - I always thought the blue Campaigns had black stripes.  :oops:

Here is a picture of a blue Campaign. This one even has a centre silver stripe.

I have added this topical issue to my FAQ page on my website - with my revised understanding of the situation.

Back to the top
My Helios Blue campaign has silver side stripes and no black boot surround… just my 2 pence worth

Anthony

Back to the top
I know this strip thing is intriguing, but should laydon entertain buying this car?

If the price is right, the history seems viable, there are not to many suprises…rusty parts etc. you may be in for a winner

Is it your going to be your daily car?

Thats the main factors to satisfy yourself with, remeber it's 23 years old  car so it has allot of history, bumps, scrapes, touch ups, as long as it's done properly it does not matter, I would check out were the water mark is around the fuel filler for any signs of damage and poor repair and go from there.

As for the strips debated, could it be possible that a customer could specify strips or not as you can with BMW and badges? :dontknow:

Golf GTI Cabriolet 1990 Helios Blue - gone

Audi A4 1.9TDI - Gone :(

Golf GTTDI MK5 140…..oooh quick….but not a MK1  ;)

Back to the top
Sorry - got carried away with the stripe debate.

I think Laydon's proposed purchase looks pretty honest to me.  Have a good look underneath it before parting with any cash.  :|

Back to the top
aint it on ebay?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.