Skip navigation

NWM5

Back to the top

NWM5

I couldn't make it Daisy, so they'll be at least 1 down!!

This thread doesn't have the umph that the usual ones do for the organisation…. what happened was it on or did the 'Weekend Drivers' fail to organise themselves?

Kins, what occurring? :dontknow:

Dan

Back to the top
Holey smoke 8O ……… I have not received any automatic emails for replies for this thread……………… Sorry guys :oops:

Ok this is not good….. we are running out of time for October NWM5 8O

We cant let the south west miniatures win!!!!! Ok we need a big turnout and fast! Lets show those cider drinking, combine harvester driving nonses what us northerners are made of!

Remember rain or shine…… well we are going to have to do better than that.

I will not go down with this sinking ship….. in-fact this ship aint gonna sink.

Now SHAKE A LEG people! How about this weekend? Sunday the 30th usual place at about 1:00pm??????
 :dontknow:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
kins: check 8)
Lowmk1:? :dontknow:
paul_c:? :dontknow:
m6m62:? :dontknow:
mk1gti1600:? :dontknow:
dano:? :dontknow:
walt:??? :dontknow:
superworm:? :dontknow:

Others……. its never to late to join! Sign up and help us take down the South West Miniatures! They hold the record with 7 for their meet!  8O

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

kins said

Lowmk1:?  8)  

count me in!, im back on the roads terorising elderly people :mrgreen:

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
Lowmk1: check  8)

Only 6 more to beat the southerners!

Back to the top
Got a reply from ev on the text….

Lowmk1: check  8)
Dj_ev: check 8)

Only 5 more to beat the southerners!

Back to the top
Hey all, I met kins yesterday at a failed Leed meet,  :oops: I'd be interested in a blast somewhere on a weekend but I can't do this Sunday as I'm seeing Happy Mondays in Manchester on Saturday night so I wont be in my golf, but I'll be up for a meet and I'm sure we can beat the seven set by the southern lot  :D

Is the pub it's held at child friendly as I may have to bring along a 6yr old.  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Come on gibby…. I know we're in Yorkshire but we need to take down these sotherners. Its a nice drive out too! :D

Ok fair does if you've got a concert! Next time though. :dontknow:  Be nice to have you on board!

I think kids are welcome. Guys????

I'll pencil you in for NWM6.

Back to the top
lol - I've no problem having to travel and I'm up for beating these southerners  :D  I just can't do this weekend, it's going to be a real messy one on Saturday night. Next time, I'm there.  :D

Back to the top
Quality gibby! I like your attitude 8)  We need more people like you. Spread the word!

The NWM grows stronger… You scared yet you southern faries!!! huh huh? :twisted:

I'll keep you posted about the next meet. I think its going to be a big one!

You can msn me on karlrichardson1@hotmail.com

My mob is 07917572577

Laters 8)

Back to the top

kins said

We cant let the south west miniatures win!!!!! Ok we need a big turnout and fast! Lets show those cider drinking, combine harvester driving nonses what us northerners are made of!

Looks like we have the record of 7! Less of the LITTLE - shortstuff exempt.

"what are northerners made of?" Wet Lettuce maybe. :lol:  :dontknow:

at least our COMBINES get us to a meet!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUTHSIDE RULE  :D
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Booooooo down with the South Side!

Look guys we are being ridiculed…… lets show em!

Big up the NWM Aiiii 8)

Back to the top
hey gibby, i wanted to go to that!!!! :evil:

'god made it easy, god made it easy on me, god made it easy on meeeee!' watch bez when hes on stage he doesnt stop!

they used to live round the corner from us too!

anyway, come on lads cant have these cherry topped larger shandys having the biggest meet, pull your fingers out!

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top

lowmk1 said

hey gibby, i wanted to go to that!!!! :evil:

'god made it easy, god made it easy on me, god made it easy on meeeee!' watch bez when hes on stage he doesnt stop!

they used to live round the corner from us too!

Looking forward to it big time lowmk1, I'm a big Mondays fan and Bez is my working class hero !  :D I reckon there's probably a very good reason why he never stops !  :wink:

Back to the top
Kins old buddy old pal, this is your 5th meet and ours was only our 4th and we still kick your buts with 7 mk1s,

5th SWmeet will be even bigger as 12 were meant to of come to the 4th meet.

Just face it were the best and we have had less meets,

1st SWMeet = 3 mk1s

2nd SWMeet = 4 mk1s

3rd SWMeet = 5 mk1s

4th SWMeet = 7 yes 7 mk1s

so you need more than 7 mk1s at your 5th meet to beat us as we will have even more at ours,

:cheer: SWMASSIVE RULE :cheer:

5th SWMeet well who knows but we will beat you :tlc: HOT POT MUNCHERS

Back to the top
5th SWMeet well who knows but we will beat you  HOT POT MUNCHERS

Classic :lol:
Southside rules! 8)

1983 mk1 gti 2.0l 2e powered
newman cam
ported, polished, big valve 1.8 head
audi throttle body
SWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Back to the top
Loving it!  :lmao:  :lol: Perhaps you lot oop north should come to SW5 :mrgreen: Rains less down here too!! :roll:  :wink:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Imitation Magic Tree - 'Black Ice' smell
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top

NWM6

See regional meets section for NWM6... :D

Back to the top

Re: NWM6

walt said

See regional meets section for NWM6… :D
No don't weve not had NWM5 yet! Continue as planned!

Back to the top

Shortstuff said

Loving it!  :lmao:  :lol: Perhaps you lot oop north should come to SW5 :mrgreen: Rains less down here too!! :roll:  :wink:
mayb true…but you southerners are still very wet… :lol:
if i cud have got the roof done today,as planned..i wud have been there hun…theres no way id let these silly southerners beat us northerners like…you have more chance o catchin a southerner still standing after three pints.. :lol:  :twisted:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.