Skip navigation

Secret Handshake?

Back to the top

Secret Handshake?

Sorry for the sarcastic comment…. handbags at dawn I know :lol:

Thanks for the update. I think I can speak for all of us that we really appreciate knowing what work is happening in the background. I hope all is going well for the preparation towards Gaydon.

All respect due to you for accepting the responsibility of events co-ordiantor, you?re a brave man!
I can understand it can take a lot of time to make these events a success, and if you need any assistance please feel free to get us involved!

P.S?? There is a correlation between my shirt and the Halifax v dub show??

It?s directly proportionate??? cool shirt ? cool person ? cool people hang out at cool places ? Halifax v dub shows going to be cool. Voila a tedious link! Ner ner ner ner ner!  

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Is that 15 all now kins?!!!

I'll take your word for it on the 'cool' statements!! :lol:

It's frustrating on the show front for no other reason than I'm an impatient person and want everything done instantly but unfortunately that's not possible for me or anyone else.

The fact that so many people from the club are out spreading the word at shows in itself is fantastic, with plenty of time to prepare for the 2006 season we can look to dominate the world, Mwar ha ha ha (or similar sounding evil-twisted laugh! :twisted: )

thnx for the kind words and will keep you all posted on all developments!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Eh? :eh:

What's that?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

kins said

Eh? :eh:

What's that?

It's from a game called T-E-N-N-I-S.  15 all = 15-15 = 15 each = 15 to both side = MEANS WE ARE BOTH EVEN!!

You can't be that young not to know tennis?!! I Can't believe it!! (To coin a well known tennis phrase!) :wink:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Sorry but it really wasn't that clear!

If you said Deuce then maybe…….

Or 15-15 followed by………….

Back to the top
kins - lol

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
You're showing off now kins!! :lol:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
You are thinking of "Pong" - with the two bats and the square ball.

The reason you won when you got to 15 was that at 15, the console crashed and the "start game" button was acutally a reset switch - you have to love the logic.

Anyway - you just keep telling yourself you are cool Kins and I'll look for the loudest shirt there.

Seriously though - we only got 2 weeks to work out our secret code.  We are all going to have to get together and sit in a circle and take turns at standing up and saying "My name is {insert name}, and I'm a Dub-o-holic" the give each other rounds of applause and pats on the back.

Perhps if we all hop on our right legs we'll be able to spot each other?

Back to the top
Well Steve, after kins comments I think you should shout out loud either, 'Anyone for tennis' or 'I'm a big bender!!!' :lmao:  Should work! 8O

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
lol - I should shout Kins in a big bender?  I'm sure he'd find me then…

Back to the top
:x Is the shirt thing going to last as long as "gerbil murderer"?

I still think swapping numbers has got to be the most sensible option. :posh:

Back to the top
Plus - how come Kins is a "Paid Member" - I want to be a paid member too!  How much do you get paid?

Back to the top
Because I'm the daddy! Lol :lol:

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Plus - how come Kins is a "Paid Member" - I want to be a paid member too!  How much do you get paid?

He get's paid for comedy value! 'He's ere all week! :wink: '

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.