Skip navigation

Whats the age difference between you and your car?

Back to the top

Whats the age difference between you and your car?

Lowest score wins:

Ok I was born in '81 my MK1 is an 82 plate so the difference is +1 for me! 8)

Your turn…..

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Well I was born Dec 1978 - my first Mk1 was a 1979 T-reg but that was written off at the hands of an uninsured Astra SRI so my new Mk1 is a 1983 A-reg which makes it just under 4 years for me...

Back to the top
Mine is a 1990................and i lose by a long way :oops:

Back to the top
I'm +17  :cry: on my Mk1's

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
+8.

Back to the top
-1  8)  8)

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
+8 for me too…

Back to the top
Oh my god, +21  :oops:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
+2 for me

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

Re: Whats the age difference between you and your car?

kins said

Lowest score wins:

what do we win ?  :wink:

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top

Re: Whats the age difference between you and your car?

dubgrrl said

kins said

Lowest score wins:

What do we win ?  :wink:

You just win!  :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
what made you think of this anyway kins?  :lol:

little bored today?  :wink:

Back to the top
Yup very :lol:

You know I was supposed to be doing the resto on my golf….. well I took about three weeks off work and now it?s not happening. You could say I have a little time on my hands. :cry:  I fitted a new box to the golf just need to do a few bits and bats to MOT her but its been raining all day so I've just been surfing the web and watching DVD?s.

There just no nice golfs on the market… I might even dare I say it buy another car thats not a MK1 8O

Sad huh! :boohoo:

Back to the top
anything to get out of a meet hey punk :lol:

crazys looks very nice, but you are right theres not much about for resonable price,  

good luck with the search mate.

Back to the top
There's a few about but they're either in need of work or too pricey like you say!

might be an idea to find a cheap run around but try and get anothr mk1, I think you'll regret it if you spend your money on something else

Back to the top
I might even dare I say it buy another car thats not a MK1

You'll definetly regret doing that and probabaly end up selling it in a years time to by another mk1. What so bad with your current mk1 Kins :dontknow: , its a bit of a waiting game finding a really good one. Enjoy the one you got till you see something you really want.

Cheers

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top

Daisy said

anything to get out of a meet hey punk :lol:

crazys looks very nice, but you are right theres not much about for resonable price,  

good luck with the search mate.

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question–Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!"
Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry

Back to the top
you need help brother,

Back to the top
:lmao:

don't we all though!  :oops:

Back to the top
The last thing I want is a cheap runabout! I've been driving around in a banger of a diesel clio before I bought my MK1 and now I cant do mine up I would like to buy one thats already had the work done or does not need the work.

The trouble is finding one. Crazy's looks gorgeous but I cant afford ?3700. I have ?3000 at a push. Surely there must be decent ones out there for that!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.