Skip navigation

Tatton Park

Back to the top

Tatton Park

yup i'll be there, hope the weathers good like it was last year….shame i'll be driving as that beer trailer last year was well used and abused…. :roll:  8)

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
So come on guys are we having a club stand? and if so who is going to sort things out and make sure we can have a slot :dontknow:

Darren

Back to the top
Not long now troops lets get it together!

Hairy do we have a club pitch? Whats the news?

If you point me in the right direction and send me the banners I would be willing to be the flag barer for the club!

Who's going or would like to be join us on the club stand? Show of thumbs folks :y:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I was only looking at this event in this months pvw this morning, I fancy it too  :lol:

I haven't been to Tatton park in years. In fact, the last time I went their was to a VW show back in the early 90's I think  :)

nick..

MK1 Golf   GTI 1900
MK2 Jetta  GTI 16V

Back to the top
if we have a club stand i might come along if the mk1 gti is ready in time. :roll:

Darren

Back to the top
Think we are waiting for Hairyarse to show us the way, but he's very busy with Gaydon.

Hairyarse can we have a yes or no if the club will be supporting this officially?

Cheers Karl :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
As per Edition 38 post, Daisy has PM! (Replying to his)

However, gen overview is this!

No problem with club attendance at either show, issues are as follows;

1. Not sure yet if club banner will be ready in time for Tatton?
2. Will naturally have a banner at Gaydon, therefore could 'deputise' someone to take to Edition 38 as I'm not sure at this stage I can make it! :dontknow:
3. Costs - This will have a bearing on 'Club' attendance/stand if there is a cost attached - I need to know!
4. As with any club event, all attendees would be expected to uphold the good image and behaviour already associated with our club :wink:

Hope that sums it all up?!

Let me know if you need anything else but to 'blow our trumpet' at these shows is no bad thing :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
If we were to get a stand then, i'll join ya if theres a space!! :)  :)

Back to the top
Ye I'll bring all my gangsta friends  
As with any club event, all attendees would be expected to uphold the good image and behaviour already associated with our club
That should do it :D

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Ye I'll bring all my gangsta friends  
As with any club event, all attendees would be expected to uphold the good image and behaviour already associated with our club
That should do it :D

Blimey, I'm sounding like my Dad!

Think you know what i mean anyway

Cheers

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
:naughty: be in by 9pm son

Back to the top

Daisy said

:naughty: be in by 9pm son

Yes Mum!! :lol:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Well it's next weekend….. who's going for defo?

Show of hands! :y:

Back to the top
not me now as i will be picking up the mk1 from the paint shop, and this only gives me 2 weekends to put it back together before gaydon, maybe able to if i do well on the saturday, then i will come up.

Darren :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Tatton!

Ok guys! The Banner should be ready for Tatton! Are we going to all stick together for this one?  :nerd:

Back to the top
We have a banner?! Get in!

Last time I went to tatton there was only mk1 there.  :cry:

Lets hit the scene and put the VW Golf MK1 Owners Club on the map!

North West styleee 8)

Back to the top
Im deffo going, hows the NWM getting there? i feel a convoy is in order!! :P

Back to the top
I really will work hard this weekend on the gti with building it up, as i think tatton is a good show, hope to join you all on the club stand,

Darren

SWM Still Rocks.

Back to the top
Low I'm up for a mini convoy!  8)

Darren….. I think you'll be doing an all nighter to get her ready for Tatton. Good luck mate :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.