Skip navigation

Walt's 'find' - L reg Rivage with 10k !!

Back to the top

Walts find!

Walt's 'find' - L reg Rivage with 10k !!

Just to cheer you guys up!! This car should come with a sunstroke warning! My bloody head is like a beetroot! Feeling really groggy! Sun block next time!  :?

Back to the top
….we use baseball caps…..with VW logos….. :lol:  :lol:

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
Walt…you're such a novice cabby driver!!

Walt =  :oops: = Walt

Cheers Dan!

Back to the top

Re: Walts find!

walt said

Just to cheer you guys up!! This car should come with a sunstroke warning! My bloody head is like a beetroot! Feeling really groggy! Sun block next time!  :?

Should av bought a tintop!! :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

mk1 cabrio 1995 n reg,

lovely find walt you beat me to it!
 :banghead:
i had to go to germany and get my one,its a genuine august 1995 now on a N reg in uk(poss one of the last ones built!)golf cabrio toscano limited edition,finnished in pearl violet,power steering,la-castelle alloys,mohair hood,1 owner in germany+me in the uk,and a mere 37000kms from new backed up by full supplying dealer service history,never painted,alloys as new,wind deflector when hoods down,and never used in the rain!
can anyone tell me the last chassis numbers for production of the cabrio.as this must be near the end of run,the last owner assures me its not nos been kicking around,the original invoice is with the car i know its lhd but this prevents the missus nicking it whilst my back is turned!

Back to the top

Re: mk1 cabrio 1995 n reg,

repo said

lovely find walt you beat me to it!
 :banghead:
i had to go to germany and get my one,its a genuine august 1995 now on a N reg in uk(poss one of the last ones built!)golf cabrio toscano limited edition,finnished in pearl violet,power steering,la-castelle alloys,mohair hood,1 owner in germany+me in the uk,and a mere 37000kms from new backed up by full supplying dealer service history,never painted,alloys as new,wind deflector when hoods down,and never used in the rain!
can anyone tell me the last chassis numbers for production of the cabrio.as this must be near the end of run,the last owner assures me its not nos been kicking around,the original invoice is with the car i know its lhd but this prevents the missus nicking it whilst my back is turned!

Got any pics?!!  :P  :P

Back to the top
:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: how do you get them on!! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

repo said

how do you get them on!!

Load them up at Photo Storage | Photobucket, and then copy the string from under each one, and paste it into your posts here - here's one I made earlier…

And here's the string (with the / in the last bracket made into a \ , so you don't see the pic itself)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.