Skip navigation

Club Logo

Back to the top

Club Logo

Please check out my latest creation (doodle),I drew it from memory so please bear with me on the technical side of things :wink:
I have tried to keep the design simple by using only one colour.  This will help to keep cost down for a large run.
picture 2:- this has been on my fridge for over 12 months now but sorry I will not lease the copyright! :P  

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
THAT is exactly what I was looking for, mine was a reverse of that (still can't find it though) !!!! WELL DONE !!!!
Maybe play around with text position, but I think that is what we need….it gets my vote.

:lol:  :lol: at the second one…… :lol:  :lol:

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
When its been decided on a logo why dont you make it into a tax disc holder with the club logo above .  Just a thought :wink:

Back to the top

Re Club Logo

:!: for my tuppence worth I like Lakeski8 (with silhouette of Mk1), pic looks like it could be any Mk1. Silver looks good. nice and simple. You dont want people studying the logo to much and maybe going into the back of you.
TC

Back to the top
I like simacs original best. Simple clean and what most non-owners would think of when remembering a mk 1. Cabs came later remember.Cheers.

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
I still think that Drew's is the only one I'd want to stick on my car and it should keep everyone happy

Back to the top
I'm still for a combo of Lakes8 layout and typeface, with Drew's B&W montage of all 3 Mk1 "types". As I haven't pulled a finger out and tried to come up with something myself though I can really complain though!

Chris

ex '83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign owner and missing it already!

Back to the top
Although I really like lakes' grille I think it's really only relevant to current mk1 owners.  The mk1 grille is not so unique like so many other marques.

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
I have to agree. Although I'm probably biased, having suggested some design ideas, the grill thing just does not seem right :!:  A logo needs to be simple and easy to remember.

Simon :)

'83 Mars Red GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.